• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

SONG ASSOCIATION GAME

Not to be sacrilegious but I'm sure this came about because of Stevie, he may have been a serious influence to disco.

Not to be sacrilegious but I'm sure this came about because of Stevie, he may have been a serious influence to disco.

I was wondering what was with the white washed version of Lipps Inc until I looked it up and learnt that the line up changed after their third album. But it's still weird to hear the original version literally being lip synched by a completely different person... Ironic!

Lena, for some reason your Adele song is blacked-out in Canada. Here's another:

Lena, for some reason your Adele song is blacked-out in Canada. Here's another:

Do you mean you cannot see the video through the link?

Edit:Oops! I just do some research, is it because of the Canadian Taiwanese girl who found dead in LA hotel, similar to "The Black Dahlia"? If so, I'd stop talking about this.

Last edited:
Do you mean you cannot see the video through the link?

Edit:Oops! I just do some research, is it because of the Canadian Taiwanese girl who found dead in LA hotel, similar to "The Black Dahlia"? If so, I'd stop talking about this.
Probably simple copyright restrictions. Many youtube videos don't work in the uk for the same reasons.

skip to approx 1:35 as there is a lot of chatter and applause before that and the song doesn't start until then.

Same in Canada Astroganga, it's blacked out, odd, and the Harmonium piece really is reminiscent of Here comes the sun:)

New Threads

Top Bottom