• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

SONG ASSOCIATION GAME

Cosmophylla

(coz-MOFF-illa)
V.I.P Member
Whenever I see songs posted here on AC I always have another song pop into my head. So I decided it was high time to turn this into a game. :) I like the idea of creating a chain of songs between us all.

Post a song that pops into your head in response to the previous song. We are looking for musical associations. You don't need to post a video. It can be audio only, or even just the title and artist.

Inspired by qwerty's post on the What song are you listening to right now? thread...

My response was...

Who is next? :)

This song seems to have slight inspiration from the above cure song

Along with a bit of this thrown in (the chorus bit particularly).

The Mods, singing a Clash song: Guns of Brixton, this one was tough, the Clash don't remind me of any other bands.

Last edited:
That Springsteen song reminds me of something but I cannot remember the title... Oh well...

In a similar vein...

Hey Astroganga, thanks for joining in. If you could make sure you post a song you associate with the most recently posted song it will prevent things from getting confusing. :) Sometimes you may need to refresh the page to check nobody else has posted.

New Threads

Top Bottom