• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Some Good Friday photos

Sherlock77

V.I.P Member
After Good Friday service at our church I went for a walk downtown today... There was a local church youth group was asking people for prayer requests, and nailing them to a cross... I talked with and photographed some of the leaders, as the youth were walking around...

Good Friday 01.jpg
Good Friday 02.jpg

Easter is quite bittersweet. I went to Church yesterday Good Friday, and on Mundy Thursday night as well, I was playing it by ear to see if I would be awake at that time 8.00pm that day and I happened to be and decided to go. I wanted the Communion on Thursday night and to see other rituals, but only stayed for 30 mins in the end, it was for 3 hours, but it was so late for me and that was my limit I felt and I had to leave. I did note at that time there was sound issues as well. I will go on Sunday may be twice, my usual service is at at 8am for 30 mins and in the early morning hours 5.45am. On Good Friday It was good to be around others those times a family of Christ it seemed for me, although I had my eyes closed as well most of it as it was 1hr service and i'm used to 30 mins and the night before I was overwhelmed or had a meltdown due to it seemed anorexia, the surprise of change. I went on Good Friday because there was time with the cross on the weekly sheet I had and I think also to be around others although it seemed a challenge and also to see off my worship music for the day as a choir was there. It didn't seem like music to me at that time of the day 10.30am. Later I made the space for it as well naturally. I said bittersweet as Jesus came for the forgiveness of sins, but the whole process was indeed, we know. I didn't have much on this week so tried as well to paricipate in church and it is a yearly event.

Last edited:
Been and done now, but these pictures were on my phone of last year and this year.
This year is the first one and the one with the red bucket is from last year.

Attachments

• 20240331_055500.jpg
    20240331_055500.jpg
    425.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 20230409_061700.jpg
    20230409_061700.jpg
    618.3 KB · Views: 3

New Threads

Top Bottom