• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Smoking

mikkyh

What really annoy's me (right spelling ? :S) is that my mum let me brother sgtart smoking at around 14 and bought him cigarettes when he was 15. My step brother the same. But. Basically. She wont let me smoke at all. Why is it different rules for me ?

Ffs it's pissing me off. Why cant I as well ? It's like, my brother had all these rules and I have completely different ones. I will smoke regardless of her objections but that's not the point.

I'm tired of living this boring life. i want to get pissed and smoke all the time.

Grr.

I can totally relate to what you are saying.

My mum normally lets my sister goes places herself without really having to her and all that.
For me, I would not be aloud unless I had to call the person parents and that, I just don't understand?

Up until now she tends to worry more about me going places incase I have a meltdown or have a panic attack and all that, which rarely ever happens in the first place and she worries more about my health, maybe it could be that?

Have you asked her why?

I HAVED NEVER SMOKED AND I NEVER WILL MY BEST BEST BEST BEST DAD DIED FROM LUNG CANCER AND I MISS HIM

New Threads

Top Bottom