• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Sick right now...and makeup issues!

Despite I'm not into this type of stuff, I not sure why it matter if you apply it if your not planning on kissing someone while your sick?

So my question is: Should I use lipstick or not?

Will it cause the lipstick to still be germy, after I'm not sick, IF I use it?

You could use the wand, and then clean and disinfect it after use, with something like peroxide. Wipe it off, getting most of the lipstick off the wand, put it in boiling water and then peroxide and air dry it a little. You can then put it back in the lip gloss container. You'll have to do this each time though. So, maybe put some of the gloss in a small container that has a top, and use your finger instead.

Not going to answer the question about lipstick, but here is something that will enable you to wear lipstick and not worry.

Honey and apple cider vineger in warm water, will get rid of that nasty cold.

New Threads

Top Bottom