• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Should I keep Netflix? 30 day trial runs out tomorrow!

Mr Allen

V.I.P Member
Topic.

I'm already half considering keeping Amazon Prime for the 1 day deliveries at £78 a year, which I can just about afford, but should I keep Netflix for a further £5.99 a month? The reason I got it was for the new Star Trek Discovery series, which apparently doesn't start till the 24th of September.

Depends on how often you will watch movies per month or it's not worth the money. The best thing is, you can cancel at any time, so I think it will be worth it to see the new Star Trek Discovery series.

Or you can create another account using a dummy email for another free 30 days. Just remember to cancel each account at the end before payments kicks in.

Only you can really answer that. Will you watch enough stuff on there to warrant the cost? Especially as you'll have Amazon Prime tv too.

Only you can really answer that. Will you watch enough stuff on there to warrant the cost? Especially as you'll have Amazon Prime tv too.

Only thing that stops me watching more of Amazon TV is that IMO Clarkson's a tosser, so I refuse on principle to watch his shows, which are exclusive to Amazon Video.

Only thing that stops me watching more of Amazon TV is that IMO Clarkson's a tosser, so I refuse on principle to watch his shows, which are exclusive to Amazon Video.

Ok...but there are more shows than just Top Gear. I always found that there was far more stuff I wanted to watch on Netflix than Prime Video.

I watch Netflix because of the old cartoons and the Marvel episodes that they have. I would go with what you like out of the shows (and movies) that they have and if you'll watch them alot or not. I also have a Youtube Red account solely because I hate ads on everything I watch on it and I do have a Amazon Prime account that I use alot too. The shipping and the Video Prime content along are amazing.

I cancelled Netflix in favour of keeping Amazon Prime (can't afford both).

The 30 day trial of Netflix ran out today anyway.

New Threads

Top Bottom