• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

sex

DealingWithIt

Ok aspies. Does anyone else obsess over sex. Maybe not having it, but maturbating, or thinking of it. I've kind of always played it solo, but think about it a lot and it can be distracting sometimes.

Do I think about it? Yes. Do I think about it a lot, also yes. But who knows if I might get myself involved in that industry in one way or another eventually. It's probably one of the few fields I'd be interested in working, yet if there's also one field were one has the network the heck out of it, it's probably that industry. Aspies and networking don't always go hand in hand, lol.

Though perhaps you meant a different way. I'm taking you're talking about the purely physical activity sprinkled in with desire and lust, right?

I mean it as a physical desire. A really strong one. I describe it as being pretty close to hunger. I get scared that potential mates might think my yearnings are to much and I'm not very good at hiding my desires or intents. If Im with you and I want you I will tell you and if I'm thinking about you in that way I want to tell you, but my current partner seems put off by that, which makes it hard to Guage if he feels the way he says he does or if he just has a lower libido. I need it everyday. I can't be with someone who wants it on occasion, but I really like him.

Turns out this type of hyper sexuality is common with aspies. Glad to know I'm not alone. :)

Do I think about it? Yes. Do I think about it a lot, also yes. But who knows if I might get myself involved in that industry in one way or another eventually. It's probably one of the few fields I'd be interested in working, yet if there's also one field were one has the network the heck out of it, it's probably that industry. Aspies and networking don't always go hand in hand, lol.

Though perhaps you meant a different way. I'm taking you're talking about the purely physical activity sprinkled in with desire and lust, right?

I know what you mean about the networking. People often misunderstand me and think I'm snobby or condescending when I'm really just being matter of fact. Recently started a new job in a small office where everyone is pretty palsy. Not sure that I can keep this job either :( I've already been written up for being abrupt with coworkers, I was shocked when they told me I come off as arrogant. Oh well. Already sending out my resume just in case.

Non-existent. I destroyed the natural sexual desire that I used to have so I could focus more and think better. I've gotten rid of it to the point where I barely think about it and barely get aroused at all. If someone may find a woman attractive or say she has natural beauty while telling me how aroused they are, I feel nothing and don't feel any arousal at all. Its gone completely from my body and my mind.

Non-existent. I destroyed the natural sexual desire that I used to have so I could focus more and think better. I've gotten rid of it to the point where I barely think about it and barely get aroused at all. If someone may find a woman attractive or say she has natural beauty while telling me how aroused they are, I feel nothing and don't feel any arousal at all. Its gone completely from my body and my mind.
I've been like this too. I call it my quiescent phase. I go through both extremes. That's why my active phase is so distressing. I can't turn it off and I can't control it.

It's always there and I enjoy talking about it and I think about it a lot. Never been with anyone, so I have never given much thought how I would gel with another in that area, I mean I have a hard time building relationships in other ways, letalone sex.
Never comes to sex, a few bad dates and that's it.
I've had sex, though I don't think I'll get anywhere with a person where I'll have like a relationship and thus a sex life.

I have always enjoyed sex, the ability to induce intense levels of pleasure has fascinated me since my youth. I have been fortunate with my lovers as they have all chosen to explore to the point of being consumed in the joy of the experience. My fondest memories are of these times.

Only when pesky instincts won't leave me alone. But that doesn't mean I don't enjoy it when I indulge.

Yes, I share the need. I have a very high drive and most of the time I want it everyday. I must be attracted to another though, or I cannot participate.

Sadly yes, but but due to sexual abuse, as a child and bring aspie, means that I struggle every day, to be morally clean, since I am both married and a christian, which is great for me lol

I love sex, but I'm not desperate to have it with just any woman. I have to be emotionally connected to them somehow.

I mean it as a physical desire. A really strong one. I describe it as being pretty close to hunger. I get scared that potential mates might think my yearnings are to much and I'm not very good at hiding my desires or intents. If Im with you and I want you I will tell you and if I'm thinking about you in that way I want to tell you, but my current partner seems put off by that, which makes it hard to Guage if he feels the way he says he does or if he just has a lower libido. I need it everyday. I can't be with someone who wants it on occasion, but I really like him.

Turns out this type of hyper sexuality is common with aspies. Glad to know I'm not alone. :)
I cannot imagine any cenario where a man whom you are in a relationship with would be put off by that. Men in relationships rarely are put off by such a thing, in fact many men seek "ambitious" women.

Last edited:
Yeah, I get it too. It seems like I'm always incredibly horny, and it can be disruptive to my daily routine. I find myself having to *ahem* "cope with it" a few times throughout each day.

I cannot imagine any cenario where a man whom you are in a relationship with would be put off by that.

You'd be surprised how many of my friends wouldn't be able to manage going at it that often, actually. It can make it really difficult to be in a relationship, because no matter what your gender is, going a few times a day is apparently way too much for a lot of people.

Yeah, I get it too. It seems like I'm always incredibly horny, and it can be disruptive to my daily routine. I find myself having to *ahem* "cope with it" a few times throughout each day.

You'd be surprised how many of my friends wouldn't be able to manage going at it that often, actually. It can make it really difficult to be in a relationship, because no matter what your gender is, going a few times a day is apparently way too much for a lot of people.
They are most likely jealous. Many men would covet that ability.

That's not it. Just from amongst my friends (and I actually have a respectable number) it's a rarity to have constant urges strong enough to go 2/3 times a day.

I'm glad someone else mentioned this topic! I am extremely hypersexual (embarrassing to admit).. I think about it much of the day, and overindulge when I can get it. The thing is that I am almost obsessed with pleasing my partner and don't care about getting anything in return. I think maybe I get a good feeling from knowing I am connecting with another person without having a conversation. I'm very physically affectionate which is much easier for me than to be verbal with others.

New Threads

Top Bottom