• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

sex

I'm glad someone else mentioned this topic! I am extremely hypersexual (embarrassing to admit).. I think about it much of the day, and overindulge when I can get it. The thing is that I am almost obsessed with pleasing my partner and don't care about getting anything in return. I think maybe I get a good feeling from knowing I am connecting with another person without having a conversation. I'm very physically affectionate which is much easier for me than to be verbal with others.

Stand to reason for some of those on the spectrum. To be able to effectively "connect" with someone else without all the hassles of conventional communication. Interesting point!

I'm glad someone else mentioned this topic! I am extremely hypersexual (embarrassing to admit).. I think about it much of the day, and overindulge when I can get it. The thing is that I am almost obsessed with pleasing my partner and don't care about getting anything in return. I think maybe I get a good feeling from knowing I am connecting with another person without having a conversation. I'm very physically affectionate which is much easier for me than to be verbal with others.

Pleasing your partner is very, very important to me as well. Their face when they're having a good time feels good enough to almost be a replacement for the rest of it. It's very hard to explain that for me, it's just this weird, strong feeling.

I have a problem with being overly self-conscious, though, very critical of my body sometimes, and it really hasn't done a world of good for showing physical affection aside from the above.

Same here. I derive more satisfaction from pleasing them than having my own "needs" met. Now, where's them psycho-analyzers who say we have no sense of empathy? :D

New Threads

Top Bottom