• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

(SERIOUS) Expelled from School?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a little difficult to understand your writing, this for example, I don't know what this means:

"Now they are noticing something that had been outside my pockets for 2 months but now after I fake-sneezed in those meltdown areas they got suspicious, so I should do it in front of custodians".
You need context
Now they are noticing something that had been outside my pockets (My meltdown hiding cloth) for 2 months but now after I fake-sneezed in those meltdown areas they (Children) got suspicious, so I should do it in front of custodians (As they don't report).

@Rodafina @Aspychata
Dilawer, sent this in their WhatsApp group, my mom sent me this, I wouldn't have looked there.
dil.jpg

This is also the same way they look at me in school.

So intimidating by staring. I have had that done. I just ignore it. It's childish and stupid.

So intimidating by staring. I have had that done. I just ignore it. It's childish and stupid.
This was also a project, that I knew nothing about, there was also an another project this year and the previous, but I am not allowed to participate, could that be them seeing I am autistic. You can just make me do it alone. I think I am doomed

I’m sorry, tripleU, I still don’t understand.
Here is something more visual,
My mom says:
Giving jokes of wrong answers like "What do you eat?" is "Air" -> Triggers them.

Holding my cloth that protects me in meltdowns -> I use it for 2 months -> Gets noticed by them and they ask me why I do it? I was saved by them asking an another question. -> I started doing it in front custodians who couldn't report. -> I closed my pencil box while walking to cover the meltdowns. -> I question you that have my eyes gotten weaker like my face?

The world is a much different place for you TripleU than it was for me. When I was 13, there was not an internet. Cell phones hadn’t been invented yet. Nothing like WhatsApp could even be imagined. I’m talking about 1986. But Autism hasn’t changed at all.

Your brain moves too fast, and in too many directions all at the same time. You really need to help yourself by slowing it down. The best way you can start doing that is to use the internet less. Coming here is probably helping you. But these social media sites like WhatsApp are addictive and they are not allowing you to slow down. Even looking at pictures on your phone can be a problem. You need time at the end of the day to help yourself slow your thoughts down.

I’m very busy today, so I won’t be able to talk. Hopefully Rodafina can keep helping. I’ll check back in tomorrow

The world is a much different place for you TripleU than it was for me. When I was 13, there was not an internet. Cell phones hadn’t been invented yet. Nothing like WhatsApp could even be imagined. I’m talking about 1986. But Autism hasn’t changed at all.

Your brain moves too fast, and in too many directions all at the same time. You really need to help yourself by slowing it down. The best way you can start doing that is to use the internet less. Coming here is probably helping you. But these social media sites like WhatsApp are addictive and they are not allowing you to slow down. Even looking at pictures on your phone can be a problem. You need time at the end of the day to help yourself slow your thoughts down.

I’m very busy today, so I won’t be able to talk. Hopefully Rodafina can keep helping. I’ll check back in tomorrow
No, I am not looking at WhatsApp myself, even if I look, I look in it for fun. I only wanted to tell how he looks at me and the school also excludes me from projects:

This was also a project, that I knew nothing about, there was also an another project this year and the previous, but I am not allowed to participate, could that be them seeing I am autistic. You can just make me do it alone. I think I am doomed
Try seeing all the posts to understand.

No, I am not looking at WhatsApp myself, even if I look, I look in it for fun. I only wanted to tell how he looks at me and the school also excludes me from projects:
That’s good. But you might be surprised at how much it can speed up your brain, even just looking at it.

Sorry but I have to go to work now.

Here is something more visual,
My mom says:
Giving jokes of wrong answers like "What do you eat?" is "Air" -> Triggers them.

Holding my cloth that protects me in meltdowns -> I use it for 2 months -> Gets noticed by them and they ask me why I do it? I was saved by them asking an another question. -> I started doing it in front custodians who couldn't report. -> I closed my pencil box while walking to cover the meltdowns. -> I question you that have my eyes gotten weaker like my face?
Thank you for explaining further. I think I understand a little bit better. Let me process things a little bit more and think about ways that I could try to be helpful or you could get more support from the forum.

You are up against a lot of stressful things, And I understand that it is making you feel badly.

Do you have the weekends free from school? Perhaps a couple of days break from going to school will give you just a few moments to feel more peaceful, and maybe do something that you find fun.

No matter how hard things get, sometimes we can find one or two good and peaceful things in the day. It doesn’t make our problems go away, but it brings balance, and it gives you a tiny moments break from feeling badly.

@AspieChris @Rodafina , I think he is trying to cyberbully me for my whole life, This was for a school orientation that I didn't know. First sign of the school hating me for being Autistic. He targeted an area, like school photos which were on the school's Facebook page. No one else looked at the camera.
So I need to become a President/PM/Dictator and imprison him.
Should I reveal his WhatsApp Number?

What about the rest of the post, him haunting me for the rest of my life is the worst part.
I don’t know. I am still trying to understand everything you’re saying. The only way anyone here can help you is if we can clearly understand defined problems. Then, we can encourage you toward solutions.

You must not rely too much on members here for all of these issues, because we are limited in what we can do. For my part, I can offer you compassion, encourage you to find understanding adults in your life, and try to remind you that every struggle comes with balance. There will always be hard times and terrible people, but there are other things too.

If it’s possible, I would say take a break from all of this. Clear your mind by doing some thing besides posting about this on the forum. Perhaps engage in some other threads, respond to what other people are going through - all of this can help bring perspective.

I don’t know. I am still trying to understand everything you’re saying. The only way anyone here can help you is if we can clearly understand defined problems. Then, we can encourage you toward solutions.

You must not rely too much on members here for all of these issues, because we are limited in what we can do. For my part, I can offer you compassion, encourage you to find understanding adults in your life, and try to remind you that every struggle comes with balance. There will always be hard times and terrible people, but there are other things too.

If it’s possible, I would say take a break from all of this. Clear your mind by doing some thing besides posting about this on the forum. Perhaps engage in some other threads, respond to what other people are going through - all of this can help bring perspective.
A more real, worser problem I have is that school, thinks I can't participate in events like projects or making a game, I can if you don't let any on my team. Don't kill lonely people. The school thinks I am autistic, and can't do anything. I need to disprove them, now it is getting close to expulsion.

For interacting to others here, I will do that, I did that today but only with a reaction on his/her post here from a new member that had a Chicken as his profile picture.

Rodafina is absolutely correct. I’m realizing that all of this time I’m spending trying to understand your situation and offer helpful advice is literally making my hands shake.

I need to turn off my brain for a while and stop being on the internet. You might benefit from doing the same thing. The internet is a great place to find answers and waste time. But for me it quickly becomes a way to speed my brain up too much and I can’t calm myself down.

But please stop fantasizing about your life when you are grown up. And thinking about hurting someone else is only causing you more stress.

You are very wrapped up in your emotions that happens in our tweens. Our brain makes everything seem pretty intense right now, plus you have a lot of hormones being produced in your body. Then anything that you feel is singling you out can feel horrible right now. So l suggest maybe understanding that you just have to move forward, not respond to things. Like be a warrior, and get thru school. Soon you will be another year older and way more mature. Does this make sense? You need to be okay with being you, that will help you feel better. Start giving yourself words of encouragement.

So you did the project alone, that's okay, maybe you are smart, and sometimes that alienates other kids from liking you. I notice my level of maturity was way different then those around me when l returned to college.

You are very wrapped up in your emotions that happens in our tweens. Our brain makes everything seem pretty intense right now, plus you have a lot of hormones being produced in your body. Then anything that you feel is singling you out can feel horrible right now. So l suggest maybe understanding that you just have to move forward, not respond to things. Like be a warrior, and get thru school. Soon you will be another year older and way more mature. Does this make sense? You need to be okay with being you, that will help you feel better. Start giving yourself words of encouragement.
That’s really good advice. I tried to do that at TripleU’s age and failed miserably. I remember it was impossible. It was like trying to take a deep breath and hold it, but it was after I was already under water.

My son is fortunate to have me. I give him the same advice and it really works. TripleU is in a horrible situation though, surrounded by adults who don’t care and his brain is fried. I wonder if it’s worse for him as a boy, instead of a girl. Girls are really mean too, but boys usually escalate the bullying into physical violence. I remember being lonely and it felt horrible to be picked on. But my greatest fear was getting into a situation where I might need to defend myself with my fists because I didn’t know how to fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom