• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

(SERIOUS) Expelled from School?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m starting to understand your situation better now correct me if I’m wrong:

You’re not ‘disabled’ but you have a disability in a country that sees any disability to be something that is forbidden, like a drug addiction. There’s absolutely no support for someone like you.

You’re so smart and also so confused about social situations that you’re the easiest target possible for everyone who likes to hurt others. I imagine that being in a wheelchair would get you even worse treatment.

You’re reading at such an advanced level. My guess is that you’re exceptional at math and science/biology/etc also. Surely you would be happy with just being alone most of the day and teach yourself calculus or electronics or something technical. But your society doesn’t allow that for a 13 year old. It’s ironic that education is forced down your throat, but the school you’re stuck in is making it impossible for you to learn. You’re likely smarter than your teachers.

———

I was there. At your age I was bullied. It was different for me, being in the USA.

I can only tell you what worked for me: I had to teach myself how fit in and SOUND like the other idiots in my life. I sucked at sports but I memorized the rules to American football so that I could pretend to like it. I faked caring about what my teachers were teaching until they thought I was a fantastic student. I helped my parents in every way- washing dishes, doing laundry, etc. I became the young man that the adults wanted me to be.

Eventually I started lifting weights. It gave me some muscle and allowed me to help with carrying groceries and working on my dad’s car. All of these things slowly got me to a place where they all needed me because I was taking away the crappiest part of their daily responsibilities and I started getting support from adults at school and at home.

It’s not fair and it was exhausting. Nobody should need to lie about how bad they’re hurting. The cold truth is that nobody cares about a 13 year old who is suffering. The more they see it, the less they care. Learning to hide it (now called “masking”) was my only way out. It took me a very long time. But a child who doesn’t know how to ‘fit in’ grows up to be an adult who can’t get a job.

I think you’re basically screwed. You need help but asking for it only makes your life worse. I think you need to teach yourself how to look and act like the idiots who are abusing you. The way you dress, how you walk, what you’re interested in. Acting different might be the biggest problem you have. Again…. It’s not right. But it is life.

It's depressing to read what is happening in Pakistan. You are the bravest person l have ever met.

I’m starting to understand your situation better now correct me if I’m wrong:

You’re not ‘disabled’ but you have a disability in a country that sees any disability to be something that is forbidden, like a drug addiction. There’s absolutely no support for someone like you.

You’re so smart and also so confused about social situations that you’re the easiest target possible for everyone who likes to hurt others. I imagine that being in a wheelchair would get you even worse treatment.

You’re reading at such an advanced level. My guess is that you’re exceptional at math and science/biology/etc also. Surely you would be happy with just being alone most of the day and teach yourself calculus or electronics or something technical. But your society doesn’t allow that for a 13 year old. It’s ironic that education is forced down your throat, but the school you’re stuck in is making it impossible for you to learn. You’re likely smarter than your teachers.

———

I was there. At your age I was bullied. It was different for me, being in the USA.

I can only tell you what worked for me: I had to teach myself how fit in and SOUND like the other idiots in my life. I sucked at sports but I memorized the rules to American football so that I could pretend to like it. I faked caring about what my teachers were teaching until they thought I was a fantastic student. I helped my parents in every way- washing dishes, doing laundry, etc. I became the young man that the adults wanted me to be.

Eventually I started lifting weights. It gave me some muscle and allowed me to help with carrying groceries and working on my dad’s car. All of these things slowly got me to a place where they all needed me because I was taking away the crappiest part of their daily responsibilities and I started getting support from adults at school and at home.

It’s not fair and it was exhausting. Nobody should need to lie about how bad they’re hurting. The cold truth is that nobody cares about a 13 year old who is suffering. The more they see it, the less they care. Learning to hide it (now called “masking”) was my only way out. It took me a very long time. But a child who doesn’t know how to ‘fit in’ grows up to be an adult who can’t get a job.

I think you’re basically screwed. You need help but asking for it only makes your life worse. I think you need to teach yourself how to look and act like the idiots who are abusing you. The way you dress, how you walk, what you’re interested in. Acting different might be the biggest problem you have. Again…. It’s not right. But it is life.
I have studied those things on my own, and my school doesn't even explain why Pythagorean theorem works. I found it out on my own, when I was studying for a exam, I tried acting what I would do in ~650 AD, and made water wheels and trains in it by just playing around. I am very good at creating new things.

It's depressing to read what is happening in Pakistan. You are the bravest person l have ever met.
I hated this country from the start, I thinked about being in my own country on an artificial island, and how I would get people there, and deal in fictional wars.

Sometimes a fantasy world is all we can escape to when nothing can help us feel better about our situations. You are young, but hopefully you can try to understand not to let your fantasy world take over day to day reality. Also using violence will never solve anything. Even being highly intelligent can be a issue in your country, so you must learn to mask, (hide your intelligence, and ability to problem solve). Perhaps you can look for educational interns and programs to apply for in other countries by your teens. What are interested in? Then l will research and see what l come up with. I lived in a very depressing home. I applied and was accepted in Finland, and it was my first real family with a kind mother. It helped me tremendously.

Are you there on a temporary basis?
Why do they hate conlangs, so much? They have this never ending hate for it but not for other things, they didn't hate me in the past for playing my own games on paper. Which they thought was writing binary it was impossible to solve. It feels like this happened after online classes, they kept becoming mean and egoistic. They are at the final stage now.

@Aspychata @AspieChris, Something serious happened, the kids made a group and sent this in the chat:
They say that me, Yousuf, Joseph, don't add him, They hate my conlang, that they call Ress help! @Rodafina @tree, I am sweating. They removed me!
Don't message the numbers, I am blacking them out quickly

Attachments

• img1.jpg
    img1.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 43
TripleU, I don’t fully understand what I am reading, But keep breathing, and try not to panic.

TripleU, I don’t fully understand what I am reading, But keep breathing, and try not to panic.
They are also lying, that I hurted a teacher named Usman. I didn't, and tried to quote him but it didn't sound like a teacher saying it, 'Calm down!, Calm Down".

So sorry. Take deep breaths. You are 13, it can feel really overwhelming at 13 years-old. Don't do anything to harm you or others. Eventually if you lay low, they will forget about you. Call in sick for school. You are smart, and sometimes this can seem intimidating to your peer group.

They are also lying, that I hurted a teacher named Usman. I didn't, and tried to quote him but it didn't sound like a teacher saying it, 'Calm down!, Calm Down".
Are you at home now? Can you take some time in bed or someplace where you feel safe and try to calm down. This will help your logic brain kick in, and you can start to sort out what to do about all this. If there’s anyone you can talk to, call them up. Maybe your mom could help.

I can write a translation:
Dilawer: Don't add Yousuf,
He will write in his conlang (Which is not possible)
Momin: What?
Dilawer: (His) Language
Momin: It is his mom
Dilawer: That's true.
(Shocked!)

Are you at home now? Can you take some time in bed or someplace where you feel safe and try to calm down. This will help your logic brain kick in, and you can start to sort out what to do about all this. If there’s anyone you can talk to, call them up. Maybe your mom could help.
She told me about this. I have never gotten as angry before. I can't sleep, breathing doesn't help as I say in previous posts.

So sorry. Take deep breaths. You are 13, it can feel really overwhelming at 13 years-old. Don't do anything to harm you or others. Eventually if you lay low, they will forget about you. Call in sick for school. You are smart, and sometimes this can seem intimidating to your peer group.
I think I am permanently damaged, all the other classes know about the conlang too.

You can get thru this. You be strong for you. You keep moving ahead. Things will change once you are finished with school. Sending a huge virtual hug!

Once this passes and you’re not in crisis (I promise, it will pass), you may want to listen closely to this advice:

My son is 15 years old. Nobody in my house has EVER used social media. I use this website to chat with folks who can help me, but it’s the ONLY online communication I have. No other chat rooms, Facebook, Twitter, etc. We all recognize that it’s evil.

What happened to you just now is a great example of why it’s not allowed in my little family. People are hurting you from miles (kilometers) away. It’s not fair that they are having fun at your expense. Bullies get real brave online and say horrible things. Even people who don’t normally get involved with bullying will join in the fun and try to hurt you because it’s funny to them. I highly recommend that you cancel any social media accounts that you have. The world is a lonely place, and it gets more lonely when those idiots can hurt you from anywhere in the world without getting out if bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom