• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Seen but not captured...

Sherlock77

V.I.P Member
Aargh!

Driving home tonight from a function, right next to a bicycle path, which is also right next to our big river, I saw two cyclists in the dark riding with what looked liked LED lights, great effect especially in the dark

Only had my cell phone on me, and I'm driving faster than they're cycling, the only spot I could pull over safely was a bus zone, unfortunately the bus was right behind, honked at me, probably because they had no idea why I stopped... I had been hoping for an empty bus stop, get out and see if my cell phone could manage a photo

Alas, it wasn't meant to be, all I have is the memory in my head... Is that enough? Somehow it doesn't seem like enough for me... I would have been happier if I at least tried to take a photo and failed, but I never even got that chance...

Aargh!

Search the 'net for bike light images. One time, I saw an amazing freight car pass at a level crossing, and then actually caught up to it after my road turned. For non-Canadians, Fort McMurray is central to the oil sands disaster we are allowing.
TourFtMac.JPG

I understand the feeling. Something beautiful and amazing before our eyes and no way to capture it.

Some moments are just lovely but fleeting, I guess. I try to burn these images into my brain. Sometimes, write about them instead.

I understand the feeling. Something beautiful and amazing before our eyes and no way to capture it.

Some moments are just lovely but fleeting, I guess. I try to burn these images into my brain. Sometimes, write about them instead.

The annoying old cats woke me up at 1:30 this morning. When I stepped out on the porch to let them outside, I saw the brightest meteor I've ever seen streaking across the sky in the northwest. It was an amazing sight in the middle of the night, and there was no way I could have photographed it, but I'll never forget seeing it.

New Threads

Top Bottom