• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Seeing people you used to know coupled up as well as having children

I tend to think those who don’t reply to me anymore don’t want me to have a girlfriend and hope I will go away.
I now believe people that don't reply to reply to me are not even my friends. I don't even have friends. I realized that last Thursday. How am I even suppose to even suppose to even get a girlfriend when I don't even have any true friends. I don't want to hear that trust in God crap. God has done crap for me, just blessing them and screwing me.

I tend to think those who don’t reply to me anymore don’t want me to have a girlfriend and hope I will go away.
Does your accusation include all the people who have never responded to any of your posts, or just those who have
responded to at least one?

Have you checked to see if there's even one person here who has responded to every single post you've made?

My guess is that you've managed to accuse everyone.

You might consider that people who lapse in replies to you
have their own issues and that you may not be the main
focus of their consciousness.

I now believe people that don't reply to reply to me are not even my friends. I don't even have friends. I realized that last Thursday. How am I even suppose to even suppose to even get a girlfriend when I don't even have any true friends. I don't want to hear that trust in God crap. God has done crap for me, just blessing them and screwing me.

I mean this in the nicest way possible, but if your posts are any indication, you don't seem to be very kind to yourself. If you let go of these stories you have about yourself, maybe there would be more room in your life for the next chapter you're wanting to write.

What a bunch a bull. If they don't bother to reply then they are not your friends. I learned that last Thursday.

@Tony Ramirez

You sound quite angry.
And disappointed.

You feel that other people are always letting you down
and ignoring you?

@Tony Ramirez

You sound quite angry.
And disappointed.

You feel that other people are always letting you down
and ignoring you?
Try are and they been doing it my entire lonely life. That's why I been coping in more unhealthy sinful ways at home person I won't say here.

To Markness: Being passively indifferent to your lack of a girlfriend is not the same as being actively opposed to you having a girlfriend. The former is a lack of concern either way, while the later is a hostile act.

I have seen no posts where anyone actively opposes you having a girlfriend. Have I missed something?

Last edited:
I don’t doubt those things. I just wonder how they still perceive me.

Last edited:
When I first expressed my concerns about being socially isolated and not dating yet like the other guys at school were, I was often told I wasn’t seeing the big picture. But no one told me what the “Big Picture” was.

The "Big Picture" involves much more than just "getting a girlfriend". It also involves the changes and improvements a man must make for and to himself to attract women, convincing them he is worthy of their attention and affection, reciprocating in kind, and forming a supportive and loving relationship based on mutual respect and trust.

Does your accusation include all the people who have never responded to any of your posts, or just those who have
responded to at least one?

Have you checked to see if there's even one person here who has responded to every single post you've made?

My guess is that you've managed to accuse everyone.
I am only talking about those who used to reply to me in support but don’t do so anymore.

Maybe they had already given you all the support they could. There is only so much support to be given; the rest is up to you.

I could answer for myself, but the reason I respond less makes me reluctant to explain why I respond less.

Honestly. I am one of those people who reply less, or almost not at all. I have indeed given most of not all the tips and advice I could give to you. But you either tell me I'm wrong (without willing to try) or come up with a reason not to try. Or outright ignoring the advice.
In my language we have a saying. "Trekken aan een dood paard" (Translated: Pulling a dead horse). If you ignore the advice of people long enough they will stop trying to help because it is an effort that feels wasted.

Most people are not capable of providing another grown adult constant, seemingly unending, emotional support. It's exhausting.

I keep saying you need to learn to self-soothe. Because this bottomless pit of need will drive others away.

New Threads

Top Bottom