• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Relaxing keyboard music

This game has a lot of that kind of music. I think people who haven't played this game or don't play video games at all would still enjoy this music.

I'll put winner on yours. One of my absolute deepest obsessions is Zelda music. Even more than playing the games, though I can say I've played em since I was five.

@Major Tom -- this is the last one I'll put up for a while, as I'm getting shy and others are getting bored. This one has @Buzzerfly singing too. We couldn't finish the song because my super-autistic son Gabriel (the straw-haired boy) unplugged the keyboard by accident going into the final run.

Well, it's No Sugar Tonight by the Guess Who. Canadian bands are often underrated.

@Major Tom -- this is the last one I'll put up for a while, as I'm getting shy and others are getting bored. This one has @Buzzerfly singing too. We couldn't finish the song because my super-autistic son Gabriel (the straw-haired boy) unplugged the keyboard by accident going into the final run.

Well, it's No Sugar Tonight by the Guess Who. Canadian bands are often underrated.

What a great thing to do with your whole family. Buzz does sing like an angel too, just like you said! Perfect reaction to when your son accidentally unplugged the keyboard too!

@Yeshuasdaughter
I also enjoy playing the keyboard to relax and feel happy. I have an old church hymnal and I like playing the really old songs. Like from 200 a.d. through 1600. They're so beautiful.

I would love to have a church service where none of the music was less than 200 years old. THere was some really good old tunes and songs

What a great thing to do with your whole family. Buzz does sing like an angel too, just like you said! Perfect reaction to when your son accidentally unplugged the keyboard too!
Thank you my friend. I was a lot like him when I was younger so I try to give him plenty of leeway. Sometimes, though, he'll start trying to wreck the whole house!

I think the guy's name is Richard Thomas. I know next to nothing about him and don't think he uploads anymore. I never thought one could be able to convert songs by Oasis, The Stone Roses, and even Joy Division into relaxing and upliftingly beautiful piano arrangements.

@Major Tom So this one is by Cyndi Lauper. I quickly put it together; the fact that I know how to whistle the solo is the only thing that saves it. Especially since I look stupid in the video and say something real stupid at the beginning (about wearing sunglasses in the basement- we don't have a basement...).

I did find an old Pink Floyd medley I did. But it was a December take (which means it was real rough, that was when I got my keyboard after not having played for ten years). Tell me if you're interested. You have to be a fan of improvisation and have a high tolerance for missed notes on it.

Good job! I'm definitely interested in any and all Pink Floyd as well! Are you wearing a headlight? Haha. I wear them too, they remind me of being up in the mountains of California, where there was no power.

@Major Tom So I did a pretty interesting "Saucerful of Secrets" last night. It was probably my best played one, but I completely messed up the video. I was trying to show my hands but I cut my head out of the video so it's a bit distracting. Buzz really likes this one. What do you think?

This one I sing in Spanish. This song played everywhere in Mexico in 2016. So many memories! You can check my Spanish by googling the original. Of course they do much better- a twelve-piece mariachi with two lead singers...

Banda MS- "Solo Con Verte"

Hey @Progster !! I finally got the project complete. Sorry for the delay. Whether you believe it or not, I was slowed because I injured myself with a printer... Go figure. But here it is. "Mia Vradia Sto Louki" by the Katsimihas Bros. (And I sing this one in Greek.)

Hey @Progster !! I finally got the project complete. Sorry for the delay. Whether you believe it or not, I was slowed because I injured myself with a printer... Go figure. But here it is. "Mia Vradia Sto Louki" by the Katsimihas Bros. (And I sing this one in Greek.)

Great - well done!! Not easy to memorise and then sing the lyrics of a song in a foreign language you don't speak well.

New Threads

Top Bottom