• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Quote, Unquote

Gomendosi

V.I.P Member
So, I was thinking that everybody has their favorite sayings that they remember from a film/ television show.
It obviously can?t be from the radio or an local ad and especially not from your Uncle Gerald as these are all things that are going to be limited by geography.

Preferably you would quote from memory and not straight off google, and then whoever guesses correctly goes next ; ]

Who knows, it might be fun. Now, because I?m going first, I remember as a younger bloke I used to run around and if something wasn?t going right I would say;

Arrggh, zeese goggles? zey do nussing!

(pardon the lousy typing of the accent)

It was a quote from episode two, season seven of The Simpsons called "Radioactive Man"
The character of Rainier Wolfcastle says (Correctly) "My eyes! The goggles do nothing!" when exposed to a flood of radioactive waste.

Anybody else want to have a go?

"You think you're better then me? You need people like me. So you can point you're ****ing fingers and say, 'There! That's the bad guy!'" - Tony Montana

From the part of Scarface where Tony, his wife, and his friend are eating at a really fancy restaurant. He gets drunk as hell, his wife is snorting cocaine, and Manny is trying to calm them both. Tony and his wife get into a big argument. Then all the rich people in the building start looking at them and judging... hence he says that. That quote has really stuck with me.

My turn
(but i think following posters shouldn't have to guess, unless they want to. Because it's too hard.)

"Kiss your brother."
"He's not my brother."
"Kiss your brother."
"He's not my brother."
Puts on a fake giggle/laugh in case anyone heard

Last edited:
^ Hmmm :unsure: I'm bringing up a blank... :(

But here's one:

"And now for something completely different..."

My turn
(but i think following posters shouldn't have to guess, unless they want to. Because it's too hard.)

Rumor has it, on some NT forums, they flog posters who can't answer these questions...either that or they do their famous
shunning move... :smug: Ok I digress...

YES!!!! Ste11eres you win a kupi doll or something...whaddya want? :D The speakers on my computer don't work but I'll check out the link.
Interesting movie-I like the VW hippy van.
It's about this guy who makes a living breaking up couples at the request of family members. His brother in law is the DJ in the van that's following them, playing a song this girl loves.

That's a unique movie. Reminds me of a movie in which parents hired a woman to "date" their adult son so he'd become more independent & move out of the parents house.

I liked the scenery on the vid.

It's about this guy who makes a living breaking up couples at the request of family members. His brother in law is the DJ in the van that's following them, playing a song this girl loves.

Sounds familar...though I'm probably thinking of Varsity Blues...when a girl wants to know if a guy who is visiting her at her house
wants a dessert. With whipped cream-so she goes into the kitchen, undresses & puts whip cream on her body.

Sorry I digress...holy Pasta! My radio just had that "emergency test" with that sound that goes right thru your soul! Er ear drums I mean.
Ok I can't guess this one...but it sounds familar.

"Damn! I'm thirsty. I want a beer. What about you? You want a beer?"

Here's a quote, oh btw sorry if I am going out of turn...but I can't guess the above without google [can't...google...cause...
Gomendosi said...don't...google....aaaaaaahhhhhhgggg! I miss my google...]

ok here it is:

"same bat channel, same bat time..."

Here's a quote, oh btw sorry if I am going out of turn...but I can't guess the above without google [can't...google...cause...
Gomendosi said...don't...google....aaaaaaahhhhhhgggg! I miss my google...]

ok here it is:

"same bat channel, same bat time..."

(I googled your quote. Because I figured the whole thing was too hard otherwise.) I'm going now to post this in the I Confess Thread.

Sounds familar ("Damn! I'm thirsty. I want a beer. What about you? You want a beer?")...though I'm probably thinking of Varsity Blues...when a girl wants to know if a guy who is visiting her at her house
wants a dessert. With whipped cream-so she goes into the kitchen, undresses & puts whip cream on her body.

Sorry I digress...holy Pasta! My radio just had that "emergency test" with that sound that goes right thru your soul! Er ear drums I mean.
Ok I can't guess this one...but it sounds familar.

From the movie "Training Day"

New Threads

Top Bottom