• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post your favourite Disney song

Awesome thread, this is right down my special interest! :D

I also like the original versions, but I think Jesse McCartney does a wonderful job on all my favorite Disney songs. My favorite Disney characters have always been Jiminy Cricket and Peter Pan.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think all Disney songs are brilliant - whether it's the songs of the heroes, the villains, the narrators or others.
I can't pick a fave.

I love most animated Disney films; here's just some of my faves...

"Go the Distance" - Hercules
"Be Our Guest" - Beauty and the Beast
"Strangers Like Me" - Tarzan
"A Whole New World" - Aladdin
"Someday" - The Hunchback of Notre Dame
"Higitus Figitus" - The Sword in the Stone
"Why Should I Worry" - Oliver & Company
"Poor Unfortunate Souls" - The Little Mermaid

Beauty and the beast I love this song and it's from one of my favourite scenes:)

"For the First Time in Forever" (Reprise) from Frozen
"Touch the Sky" from Brave
"Part of Your World" from The Little Mermaid
"Just Like We Dreamed It" from the Disney parks
"One Jump Ahead (Reprise)" from Aladdin
"Almost There," "When We're Human," and "Dig A Little Deeper" from The Princess and the Frog
"Westerly Weather" from Saving Mr. Banks (instrumental piece)
"Not Ready to Be A Princess," "Anything," "Make Some Noise," "I Belong," "Rise and Shine," "Bigger Is Better," "Count On Baileywick," "Good Little Witch," "Bring My Best Friend Back," and "The Simple Life" from Sofia the First
Everything on every DuckTales soundtrack ever (they seriously need to release the original series' soundtrack!!!!!)
And I'm sure there are more. I'm a huge Disney fan. :)

My 5 year old Niece loves "Let it go" from Frozen. Personally I love all the old Disney classics, I've got a lot of them on DVD or Blu Ray stuff like Snow White and the 7 Vertically Challenged Miners etc.

Currently listening to the "Oliver and Company" soundtrack - that had some cracking songs. Especially loving the 80's vibe. :D

Huey Lewis - "Once Upon a Time in New York City"

Myhanh Tran - "Good Company"

Billy Joel - "Why Should I Worry?"

Bette Midler - "Perfect Isn't Easy"

Ruth Pointer - "Streets of Gold"

I chose this one simply because, it's the only song from The Lion King where I actually like Elton John's version AND the version in the movie. I discovered Elton John's music through that movie and he has written some really awesome songs over the years - I think this is one of them, which, even though it probably wouldn't have existed without The Lion King, stands alone very well nonetheless.

Someday from Hunch back of Notradam.

I feel like this should be the Aspie anthem as itabout the one day hope for complete acceptance for who we are. Something I think we all hope for one day.

New Threads

Top Bottom