• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post your favourite animal

Dogs. Pretty vanilla, yup. But I’ve spent the last 23 years with them and they’re like family.

url

Red deer

Red foxes. I saw a half grown one on the front porch last spring. It was beautiful.

Yeah, Red Foxes are adorable - even if some of their other habits can get on people's nerves.

Reminds me of this video when a guy helps out a fox pup that has got a dog food can stuck on its head. The way the pup reacts is adorable. :)

The grizzly is my favorite and I was fortunate enough to get this picture when I was traveling with my son and his family near Yellowstone/Beartooth pass area. She was absolutely gorgeous and had 3 young cubs with her. And, no, we were not this close and did not get out of the car. I can only love them from a distance. lol

Pigeons and seagulls

I'm not keen on Pigeons, especially since that time I was on lunch break from work, sat in Town eating a Burger and chips from McDonald's, and there was a Pigeon perched on the back of my hand nicking chips out of the bag!

Although my late Nan used to tell me that the Pigeons in Town were like the old legend of the Ravens in the Tower of London, she used to say that if the Pigeons flew away, the shops would fall down.

I'm not keen on Pigeons, especially since that time I was on lunch break from work, sat in Town eating a Burger and chips from McDonald's, and there was a Pigeon perched on the back of my hand nicking chips out of the bag!

Although my late Nan used to tell me that the Pigeons in Town were like the old legend of the Ravens in the Tower of London, she used to say that if the Pigeons flew away, the shops would fall down.

Reminds me of when I'm walking down the street with a sandwich and I have seagulls circling over my head.
On top of that, I have a particular crow who keeps flying up to me and then, if I turn around, he suddenly lands and wanders around as if he was just minding his own business. Then when I turn away and continue walking, he tries again to fly behind me and steal my sandwich. Cheeky devil. :D

New Threads

Top Bottom