Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
- Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
- Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
- Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
- Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral
Well-Known Member, Female
Overwhelmed by..EVERYTHING. Feb 24, 2019
- SageRose was last seen:
- Mar 14, 2019 at 7:40 AM
Hello. I'm SageRose, I'm 25 years old and I've discovered I have Aspergers quite recently. I have been researching about Aspergers for a while before I reached the conclusion and I took my sweet time to make sure I 'check all boxes' and I can now say with confidence that I have Aspergers. I'm glad to be in a forum about it with other people like me.
- Diagnosis Status:
- Aspergers Syndrome - Self Diagnosed
My interests revolve mostly around books, animals, nature, nutrition, arts&coloring, Faith, researching, file organizing and categorizing, movies, documentaries, swimming and bicycle riding.