• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post your desktop!

C

Chris

Post a screenshot of your current desktop in here.

I would start off, but I'm not on my own computer so... I'll post it tomorrow.

Crop please! Go. :)

Here is my desktop :D

Attachments

• IanDesktop.jpg
    IanDesktop.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 121
http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd340/Emor01/Screenshot2010-02-01at003312.png
I'd usually have a background featuring my name in fancy text 'cause I'm egotistical like that but I liked this picture and haven't gotten around to making a new background in Photoshop recently.
EMZ=]

Well, 99% of them. There's a few I don't have but you wouldn't need them anyway. They're all legal too. Got a student discount.

If anyone wants, I can post a link to the wallpaper. Just say.

Ooooh, nice :D i'd just remember, since i'm a student, I could get most things for a discount... wooooo college :thumbsup:

Lol, if anyone views full-size, you just got raped. A default desktop, triple screen. :p

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    744.2 KB · Views: 87
Erm. Not sure... few months. :p I've had the smaller icons from the start, they're fine for me. :p

@Calvert - The second. :thumbsup:

@Danny - I kind of like clean/empty desktops... I just always end up cluttering them at some point, so I don't really bother trying to keep it tidy. :( Mind you, it'd take me a long time to run out of space, since I technically have 3 desktops. :lol:

New Threads

Top Bottom