• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post your desktop!

Screenshot2010-02-22at023438.png

Zomgz. Shakespeare wuz aspie luloollol.
EMZ=]

I wish I had Windows 7 installed, but I need better specs.
I have all the specs needed for windows 7, my sister has windows 7 and I don't know if I shall screenshot it to everyone, I doubt she would let me on it due to the fact its hers. :lol:

Chair, on 21 February 2010 - 09:13 PM, said:
I wish I had Windows 7 installed, but I need better specs.

windows 7 runs on pretty much everything, i had windows 7 ultimate running on my 1.6ghz atom netbook

edit- i ****ed up a quote my bad

A pretty boring desktop really, I've seen it too much. Random one off deviantart - my laptop btw.

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    243.1 KB · Views: 58
I put everything I use regularly, will need again soon, or need to not forget about on the desktop. I go through once in a while and prune it but haven't in a while.

Screenshot2010-02-27at012341.png

Oh y333r ;).
LOL.
I'm gonna remove that after I post this...
I just saw Calvert's post and the idea made me lol xD.
EMZ=]

I've noticed...you can have all the nice desktop backgrounds ever but Vista ruins it no matter what XD

Vista does look kind of out-dated to me, after getting used to Windows 7. :D

I need to get a copy of Windows 7 soon. Hopefully M$ learned their lesson from Vista. It was a disaster when it launched.

New Threads

Top Bottom