• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post your desktop!

I credit anyone that actually has a use for all the apps in the adobe master collection. There's *a lot*. :eek:

It cost me like £400 for everything. I mainly use Photoshop and Dreamweaver but want to study/learn the others. I've used Soundbooth & Acrobat Pro a couple of times and I used Fireworks a lot in the past. I will most likely use Illustrator as I want to study graphics design. I also want to learn video editing which means using Premiere Pro and After Effects. I used to do animation in Swish but haven't got around to learning Flash Pro yet.

I figured I would be using most of the applications at some point so decided just to buy the whole suite now so I don't have to buy upgrades in the future. I used a small amount of the money I got from a car accident claim to pay for it. The claim came through on my 18th so I thought i'd treat myself.   B)

Ah right, cool. :) It's kind of strange, I had the same kind of logic as you at one point - wanting to learn more about the other adobe suite apps and so on. I'm competently (or better) literate in photoshop/dreamweaver/premiere pro. The three main ones of relevance to me. I used to be fairly good at using flash, but that was a long time ago and a much earlier version in the Macromedia days, lol.

The Macromedia days is where I started too. An IT tech support teacher gave me a copy of Dreamweaver, Flash MX 2004 and Fireworks. I couldn't use Flash though so I learned Swish instead. I really want to learn Premiere Pro and After Effects but it looks so complicated and confusing.

Hehe. I prefer Premiere Pro over other video editting software because it's so involved. Having an actual timeline to work with accurately is one of the biggest advantages over Movie Maker. :)

Movie Maker doesn't work for me anyway. My camera videos are in 720p MP4 format which Movie Maker doesn't support. I have a video converter though so could probably convert them and then edit in MM.

WankPlanet.png

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Apparently you have just shown me the WRONG planet :lol:

Yea.... I'm at the ILT centre at my college... screenshot looks sooooooo boring. :thumbsdown:

Attachments

• screenshot.JPG
    screenshot.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 62
 Can't be any worse than my college computers. It's just a blue background with the college logo in the middle. It looks awful because there's a white box around the logo which makes it look like a cheap cut 'n' paste job. I don't think we can change the background anymore. They also take an age to boot up. 

Looks pretty awesome, Michael.

Ugh, my college backgrounds have adverts on. Actual adverts. Pretty lame. They're irrelevant ones too. Sigh.

New Threads

Top Bottom