• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post something Weird or Random

th-649113800.jpg

How about the mighty dachshund who is bred to go after the badger? That’s some ferocious tenacity on four little legs.

1674310408860.jpeg

Professional hunters don't use guns, just dogs.

These professional hunters cause a lot of controversy in remote communities too. Some of them are unscrupulous and will cut your fences for vehicle access, they also deliberately start bush fires and burn areas out for easier vehicle access and so that pigs are easier to find.

Fire also ruins fences, it removes the galvanisation from the wire which then rusts through very quickly.

Last edited:
Professional hunters don't use guns, just dogs.

These professional hunters cause a lot of controversy in remote communities too. Some of them are unscrupulous and will cut your fences for vehicle access, they also deliberately start bush fires and burn areas out for easier vehicle access and so that pigs are easier to find.

Fire also ruins fences, it removes the galvanisation from the wire which then rusts through very quickly.

Dogo Argentinos are bred to hunt boar too and big cats. Which is why they look so “fearsome” and “ferocious.”

And here you can see the ferocious beast cornering her prey…
Yup. So scary. So fearsome. ;)
2826F701-F88B-4C08-B7AA-A436200286AE.jpeg

(Never met a goofier and more ridiculous creature in my life. With a good owner and proper training, the only thing they’re going to savagely kill is your favorite sandals.)

On a totally different subject, I received these gifts from a client. :)
(Now if anyone needed physical confirmation that my name is, in fact, Luca… here you go :sweatsmile:)

559195B0-4577-4DFD-8D2E-59A9CB1E3F84.jpeg

We did it!!! And didn’t finish dead last lol and I didn’t fall.

I thought we were going to walk the whole thing. But towards the end, Enzo started running, and kept pulling and pushing me so I actually started jogging! He was actually encouraging me!

No selfies for me because I am bright red and covered in sweat. But at least you have pics of Enzo.

8C024A6D-BE6D-454A-AF8B-DA07F5C2DA7D.jpeg
EAFF2CDC-5DF9-4938-952D-2EF7AA661595.jpeg
514BBF69-72B4-4718-976D-BD7C79291830.jpeg

New Threads

Top Bottom