• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post something Weird or Random

maycontainthunder

May also contain missing cakes.
V.I.P Member
79.jpg

VictorR

Random Member
V.I.P Member
Crazyhouse is a chess variant where captured pieces can be dropped back onto the board (on your team) in lieu of moving a piece.

This is probably one of my shortest games played against Stockfish level 3, which plays at about ~1200 level, and is my favorite level for playing a quick (<2 minute) match against since it allows for potential recovery in the event of a blunder, though I really should be playing at level 4 (~1500).

QxC8 would have been more elegant, but I think I got distracted by the prospect of dropping the former black queen back into its starting square for the checkmate.

Forest Cat

V.I.P Member
Only in Australia....

That thing will cause an outbreak of radioactive flesh-eating kangaroos I'm sure. Or something even worse. Mutant Huntsman spiders, 6 feet wide. :fearscream: It's Australia. :)

Last edited:

WhitewaterWoman

V.I.P Member
Only in Australia....
From the description, it sounds like gamma radiation. Goes through almost anything except lead. I wonder why it wasn't put into a lead container.

The benefit of the gamma radiation is the half life is usually short.

New Threads

Top Bottom