• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post something Weird or Random

8BEFA5E5-1CA4-448D-8F37-8890F973640E.jpeg

I got to see their movie "The Wall" when it was first released in the theaters :cool:

I saw Pink Floyd in Cleveland Stadium back in 1983 :cool:
I saw them in the Melbourne Tennis Centre in 1988? 1989? Those years are a bit blurred together in my memory. I fell asleep during Shine On You Crazy Diamond and my mates had to wake me up. :)

Last edited:
I saw them in the Melbourne Tennis Centre in 1988? 1989? Those years a a bit blurred together in my memory. I fell asleep during Shine On You Crazy Diamond and my mates had to wake me up. :)
lol
Yep, a signature song about Syd :p
I'm going to have to plead the fifth on the Cleveland trip on the grounds it might incriminate me :innocent:

I actually got to see Bon Scott era AC/DC about a month before he was no more.

I bought a new copy of The Wall on dvd about six years ago.
Haven't watched it yet.

I know, why you might ask.

I'm narcoleptic and once I'm nested in, can hit my REM sleep in under a minute.
I really don't really want to watch it five minutes or less at a time.
It took me months to binge watch 14 seasons of NCIS :emojiconfused:
You go Netflix!

Just five days left until one of the best events of the year. On wednesday Desember 21. 10:48pm the sun turns. Winter solstice. And from that moment the days gradually get longer and longer as we move towards summer. More sun, less cold darkness. :D

New Threads

Top Bottom