• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post something Weird or Random

E87E3FEC-70D1-4111-A48D-21ABA10E667D.jpeg

That's weird, Pilfingerdansen is a Danish childrens song.
I know, I think they edited it over the song he was actually playing, as a joke. I thought it was real at first lol.
But yeah that would be an extremely weird song to play at… I think that’s the Tomorrowland music festival. And it would also be an extremely weird reaction from the crowd.
So I think it’s a joke lol

I know, I think they edited it over the song he was actually playing, as a joke. I thought it was real at first lol.
But yeah that would be an extremely weird song to play at… I think that’s the Tomorrowland music festival. And it would also be an extremely weird reaction from the crowd.
So I think it’s a joke lol
I had to look into it and that song "pilfingerdansen" actually was a hit in Holland two years ago. :) Because some of the words have completely different meaning there than they have in Denmark. So it turned into a meme in Holland and that's why someone made that Martin Garrix video, he's Dutch.

I had to look into it and that song "pilfingerdansen" actually was a hit in Holland two years ago. :) Because some of the words have completely different meaning there than they have in Denmark. So it turned into a meme in Holland and that's why someone made that Martin Garrix video, he's Dutch.
That makes sense now! :)
And I've always loved Martin Garrix's music, and it would be hilarious if he actually remixed Pilfingerdansen lol. I have heard the song before but I never knew what the words meant.
What do the words mean in Danish and Dutch?

That makes sense now! :)
And I've always loved Martin Garrix's music, and it would be hilarious if he actually remixed Pilfingerdansen lol. I have heard the song before but I never knew what the words meant.
What do the words mean in Danish and Dutch?
Most of the words are not real words, just silly sounds. In Danish, "pilfinger" means a curious kid who injures his fingers because he sticks them into everything. "Dansen" means Dance. So it's the Pilfinger Dance. I read that in Dutch the lyrics has something to do with stealing pills. :)

I just got this special dog bandana in the mail and I have to say she really went above and beyond with the packaging. This is the cutest package I’ve ever received!!
And also the most well-made dog bandana ever OMG

ECB7923E-D9BE-40D7-90FD-7FBAD8E14EBA.jpeg
9FA78EA0-F5A8-468F-8085-040E74C90307.jpeg
C5A36C89-A032-4FED-8E34-A8F6D518EC13.jpeg
E79560E1-5409-4120-892C-1DB77D81D438.jpeg
EEB1377A-95CE-4087-AA1E-550EBE97D0D5.jpeg

New Threads

Top Bottom