• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post something Weird or Random

8C644FDF-188F-4CAD-8A48-7D9FAE5D3727.jpeg

Skin care time :)
I have medium-tan, dry, oily skin so it’s hard to get the right combination :/
26D1BC7A-FC96-4993-A7B5-1430300DC4AA.jpeg

@Loren @Gerontius Since we were talking about my clothes, here’s today’s outfit :)

I’m a L/XL mens and a 1x womens typically.
- shirt is from my dad, idk where he got it
- jacket is from a thrift shop and is Giacca Gallery brand
- joggers are from Primark
- sneakers are from Asos

And p.s. I am not as much of a Pink Floyd fan as my dad, but he got me the shirt and I like it ;)
4BA7F743-E1DF-42B0-8DE0-1027A4EA6388.jpeg

@Loren @Gerontius Since we were talking about my clothes, here’s today’s outfit :)

I’m a L/XL mens and a 1x womens typically.
- shirt is from my dad, idk where he got it
- jacket is from a thrift shop and is Giacca Gallery brand
- joggers are from Primark
- sneakers are from Asos

And p.s. I am not as much of a Pink Floyd fan as my dad, but he got me the shirt and I like it ;)
View attachment 74881
This is great. We need a PICTURE OF YOUR CLOTHES, thread. Remember how we talked about eating weird? Well a lot of us dress BIZARRELY if we are allowed to! Ummmm.......maybe I will start a thread. No laughing unless it's therapeutic, then laugh away :-D

Mitosis (Late anaphase). This phase always makes me sad. It's like they always look like they are reaching for one another, grasping actually!

Imagine what our cells and all the cell part and particles are dealing with every day.

This guy over here doesn't even make it past the gatekeeper. But that one makes it! Then these form a beautiful bond and are so happy---only to realize they will be RIPPED APART from one another-----but then they bond beautifully again, somewhere else.

Don't even get me started on those little messengers which work hard, like postal service workers. Or those little beings that sort out proteins and fold them up like a perfect laundry centre----almost never a mistake. It's utterly insane but completely brilliant.

And we wonder why we feel so many strange things.

Go cells!

upload_2022-1-30_19-30-49.png

My csa put their locally grown, homemade tomato sauce in the bag this week. Wonderful to have summer tastes mid-winter. They included a message:

A5743BDE-E283-400F-AA05-E70BE3291538.jpeg

Last edited:
My theory is that in the post war-era many people had forgotten how to make prepare food so that it tastes good because of all the rationing.
Actually one or two were from the 70s. That one that looks like a block of cream cheese was a product of the 70s

New Threads

Top Bottom