• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post something Weird or Random

Only You Can Prevent Facebook Drama.jpg

Yesterday I found my cat sitting in "Sphinx fashion" with both her paws over my Nintendo Switch. I tried to take a picture, I wanted to post it with a caption about there not being a "paws" button on the Switch, but she got up and left before I could get my camera ready.

Yesterday when I was driving to work and at a red light, the guy in the car next to me suddenly started thrashing back and forth as if he was trying to kill the steering wheel. I stared at this because of how bizarre and random this all was and was wondering if he was having a stroke or seizure. Then he suddenly stopped and saw me and gave me this look as if he was asking name what I was staring at. I have no idea what was happening but I know anyone else would also be staring if they saw that.

Right now there are 18 members, 133 guests and 217 robots on the forum.

That means there are actually more robots than people here.

Right now there are 18 members, 133 guests and 217 robots on the forum.

That means there are actually more robots than people here.

Ha ha. Of course I am not a robot, fellow Human named <name>. I am also a Human who enjoys activities that constitute life. We should congregate to barbecue and emote!

Even though the pack had air vents , it’s gotta be harder to breathe in there. Here’s a pic of approximately what it looked like.

View attachment 74643
That’s the equivalent of leaving your dog in the car for a couple hours even if the window is open.

That thing is too small even for a chihuahua! I mean no cat or small dog can lay down and be comfortable in that awful thing! Cats may be able to get their bodies to fit into tight spaces but that is definitely too small for any cat.

New Threads

Top Bottom