• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post something Weird or Random

I just went to get my mail and discovered that I’ve received a bouquet of flowers! :eek:
They’re artificial, but still beautiful. Orange and champagne roses.
I guess I have a secret admirer :oops:
(I know it wasn’t anyone on here because I’ve never given out my address.)
There was no note or card or anything, just a box of flowers. And it was addressed to “Luca,” no last name.
I checked with family, it wasn’t them.
I wonder who would do such a thing… no one has ever really had a crush on me :oops:
E5356FE6-BCD8-419C-96D7-E60508A8AE4F.jpeg
BD7D746B-51FC-4D78-869B-BF2A5876DBF2.jpeg

The compost heap is still frozen; I wonder if it needs something to activate it again or if it’ll come back to life on its own.

The title on this thumbnail from YouTube makes me wonder if people have really low expectations for their vets? o_O:)
SmartSelect_20220213-025821_YouTube.jpg

Forgot to put a caption on my post so it probably didn’t make a lot of sense lol.
That’s my Valentine’s gift from my parents.

The difference between a prositute and a Geisha in pre-WWII Japan was whether if the ribbon of the kimono was in the front or the back.

min case it hasn’t been said :)

Why do wedding vows say: "So long as you both shall live..."? Shouldn't be "Until one of you dies.."?

As long as you both shall live? A marriage ends when one person dies. The other person remains living.

I don't get that.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom