• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post something Weird or Random

Nitro

Admin/Immoral Turpitude
Staff member
Admin
V.I.P Member
Fair enough. There are people stupid enough to buy blinker fluid so products like this have a market.

We're all doomed!
While you are at it, suggest that they get the connuter valve checked to see if it is worn or out of adjustment, top off the wind in the windshield, rotate the air in the tires from the summer air to the winter air, inspect and lubricate the muffler bearings and have their ride checked for a dead short between the steering wheel and the seat.

That particular short circuit is the cause of most vehicular malfunctions :p

Kalinychta

V.I.P Member
Agreed! But looking closely at the top of the. Cylinder portion of the can, you can see an edge where white meets red. That would happen in the can had a wrap around lable applied to it that was slightly too short for full coverage of the can. I declare it a fake.
Sherlock Holmes here…

tree

Blue/Green
Staff member
V.I.P Member
1700228709764.png

Misty Avich

I prefer not to be referred to as autistic
V.I.P Member
Not weird, but this was what I played with my Thomas The Tank trains on when I was little. I found it on Google images and I wish I had it again, plus all the trains.
I liked Thomas The Tank Engine before it got ruined by political correctness.

s-l1200~2.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom