• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post something Weird or Random

AmazonLockers_zoomin-2a58f42b1a.JPEG

I was bored so here’s me as an early 2000s popstar :tearsofjoy:

The clothes and makeup are real, the background is a green screen lol

30A0CA45-AD3D-431F-A6F1-8530988C35B6.jpeg
35438F94-D384-417B-ABAF-0804F36D2123.jpeg

SpiteHouseAlexandriaVA.jpg

The Hollensbury Spite House is a spite house located at 523 Queen Street in Alexandria, Virginia. The narrow building measures 7-feet 6-inches (2.3 m) wide and is often called the skinniest house in the United States. The house has drawn international attention, being covered by numerous news outlets, and was once featured on The Oprah Winfrey Show. It is frequently visited by tourists who often pose in front of the building and is also included on local history tours. The house is 350 square-feet (32.5 sq m) but also includes an outdoor patio and garden, providing additional entertaining space. Because of its narrow front door and small interior space, the house is decorated with smaller furniture pieces and antiques.

The building's namesake, John Hollensbury, reportedly built the house in 1830 to stop people loitering in the alley adjoining his house and to prevent wagon-wheel hubs from damaging the house's exterior walls.

There’s one of these in Boston too but I can’t remember what it’s called.

Here's one in the Netherlands. Amsterdam is the narrow house capital of Europe. :) It's that thin little sliver of a building in the middle.

iu

And this one:

iu

Why is it that every time I see something on the news here from Florida, it's something crazy. :) I like Florida, it seems warm and interesting.
Florida lacks the usual discretion in reporting on possible crimes, and crazy people don't usually freeze to death.

New Threads

Top Bottom