• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post something Weird or Random

7037-BB88-D8-E6-4-D0-A-BBAF-8692153-B2-B9-F.jpg.74dd1618668ffcc9219475a877bac912.jpg

Awwwwwww! She is soooooo cuuuuuuute!!! I'm so glad they found her and rescued her! She's a very special kitty :) She's so full of energy! :)
She is a very special kitty :) I'm so glad they gave her a home!
I love when animal rescue stories have happy endings!

At some point I think I'm going to make a somewhat longer-form video about Enzo's rescue story, since it's a pretty amazing story and I've only shared it in written form on here.

She is a very special kitty :) I'm so glad they gave her a home!
I love when animal rescue stories have happy endings!

At some point I think I'm going to make a somewhat longer-form video about Enzo's rescue story, since it's a pretty amazing story and I've only shared it in written form on here.
That's a great idea Luca! :) I would love to see that. I will have to look for your post on Enzo's rescue story. I'm so glad you found eachother :) The universe absolutely intended you both to meet! :)

When I was 14 I started driving Mum's car whenever I could get away with it. Dad starting taking the main lead from coil to distributor with him every time he went out. Bent coat hanger made a fine replacement.
We wired a tail lamp lead to the ignition coil on Mom's VW Beetle that had a momentary contact switch for the starter that was installed on the dash.
No key needed, ever.

Many a ride into town in that puppy at the tender age of 14

New Threads

Top Bottom