• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post something Weird or Random

I hope that's real because that's going on my top 10 list of "funniest things I've ever seen."

I have seen equally strange things on trains and buses.

Including this "jungle" backdrop on inner city trains, which was a very bad idea, for many, many reasons. As you can imagine, it became a viral photo prop. Thankfully, it didn't last long.
I can't believe this was a thing that actually happened. But then again, this is Massachusetts...
Yes, I took this picture. Yes, it's real.

IMG_5149.JPG

I hope that's real because that's going on my top 10 list of "funniest things I've ever seen."

I have seen equally strange things on trains and buses.

Including this "jungle" backdrop on inner city trains, which was a very bad idea, for many, many reasons. As you can imagine, it became a viral photo prop. Thankfully, it didn't last long.
I can't believe this was a thing that actually happened. But then again, this is Massachusetts...
Yes, I took this picture. Yes, it's real.

View attachment 96354

So people didn't like it? But it's so green and nice. :) Much better than the usual dull train interior. I guess city folks don't like lush green landscapes on their trains. The colors on the seats are awful but the green walls looks nice I think.

So people didn't like it? But it's so green and nice. :) Much better than the usual dull train interior. I guess city folks don't like lush green landscapes on their trains. The colors on the seats are awful but the green walls looks nice I think.
It was actually a great idea, in theory. Not so great in practice. People were using it to take photos of homeless people, addicts, low-income people and minorities "in the jungle" and posting them on social media.
It's sad how some jerks can ruin things that were initially harmless and make them into something cruel.

It was actually a great idea, in theory. Not so great in practice. People were using it to take photos of homeless people, addicts, low-income people and minorities "in the jungle" and posting them on social media.
It's sad how some jerks can ruin things that were initially harmless and make them into something cruel.
I get that completely. You try and do something nice and others come along and ruin it. People have done that to me so many times. It is so easy to drop down to this level but far harder to climb above it.

New Threads

Top Bottom