• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post something Positive about yourself.

I'm in really good shape, animals always seem to like me,i dunno some other stuff... though less and less it would seem

The only good thing I can think of is my ability to find things, whether it's amazing presents for my loved ones or information or just knowing where every last little thing in the house is.

It sounds really cocky to say, but I get told all of the time that Im probably one of the best fisherman in Nebraska. 9 pound 2 ounce bucketmouth bass! Whoo!

dogs and cats that usually dont let strangers touch them come to me and favore me.
i took sick feral cats to the vet and tried caring for motherless kittens, although they died, couldnt save them.
i know i'm smart and everyone tells me that.
i used to be real pretty when younger.
i try to be a second mother to my nieces.

I give friends and family sincere compliments

I'm good at drawing

I can memorize most of my favorite songs

I can help out my family members when they need it

I'm specialized and OCD smart, very similar to Sherlock or House from TV, only female with a ditzy type of persona.
I like this.

*I'm always careful and aware of my environment (this may be partially thanks to my job)
*I'm good at organizing things
*I know how to be quiet and if I think something will bother someone else, I try not to do it
*I never feel pressure to follow the crowd
*I'm good at coming up with video ideas and editing videos

What do I like about myself?

(1) I usually predict game winners easily just at the blink of the eye, if I do watch the games.
(2) I have the ability to portray myself as 'me', especially in the right mood.
(3) I am quite a good babysitter, hehe

I'm interested in really amazingly interesting stuff.
I can be strong about things I feel to be important and express myself in precise and thorough manner.
And can pretty much tell in which situations it's better to quiet down.
I don't tend to dwell in mistakes and misfortune and have undertook others to do the same.

I'm very good at sewing.
I love playing with little kids.
I'm pretty stubborn. (some would see that as a negative, but I see it as a positive)
I have a great imagination.
I've got a great memory. (for history and stories especially)

Aspies often have problems with social interaction/rejection. As a result our self-esteem and confidence suffers.

Posting something positive about ourselves can maybe give us all a little boost if we need it. It can be big or small.

I'm a very polite person, who always tries to help people. :)

I am evil. Is that a good thing? Maybe wicked sounds better? Nope, now I sound like I'm a musical... Fine! Someone told me I am articulate, whatever that was supposed to mean in the way he said it. Look, I'm being positive! It's so out of character...

Last edited:
Several foreigners have told me that they had trouble believing I am American because I am more polite and helpful than they thought Americans are. I was not sure it was a compliment, but have decided it was.

A psychiatrist told me that he thought I am the sanest person he ever met. That still strikes me as funny, but I like the thought.

New Threads

Top Bottom