• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post something Positive about yourself.

superboyian

Former Co-Owner
V.I.P Member
What things do you like about yourself?

- I'm pretty laid back online.
- I get on with alot of people.
- i give people chances.
- I'm multi-talented.

What do you guys love about yourself?

What things do you like about yourself?

- I'm pretty laid back online.
- I get on with alot of people.
- i give people chances.
- I'm multi-talented.

What do you guys love about yourself?

• I am very kind-hearted and caring.
  • I am very honest.
  • I am "multi-talented".
  • I care about other peoples feelings.
  • I like helping out people and my community.

I can brag all day, but I won't do that. That will make me a bad person. lol >_<; XD!

i like my mind. It's inquisitive, inventive. I like the fact that i don't care that much about other people, i like the freedom it gives me.

My curiosity and drive for knowledge.
My unique perspective of viewing the world from a multifaceted point of view. Not just an autistic point of view, but from an autistic, scientific, and anthropological point of view. It makes the world and people very fascinating. :)
I like the fact that I still want to help people and travel to poverty burdened countries to provide humanitarian aid, despite the fact that I face many challenges in my own life.

My wife and I discovered a lot about ourselves sailing the Caribbean for a few years. I like the way that after we got ripped off a huge amount we decided to do everything ourselves. We found out that we were more capable than most people. We managed to take the engine out a few times while rocking at sea to repair it, anchor in hurricanes and generally not suffer any catastrophes like other people we met. The motor clumsiness was a bit of a problem but we learned that crawling around in a storm was the best way.

• I am very kind-hearted and caring.
  • I am very honest.
  • I am "multi-talented".
  • I care about other peoples feelings.
  • I like helping out people and my community.

I can brag all day, but I won't do that. That will make me a bad person. lol >_<; XD!

Wow, we are similar in a way. :)

What I like most about myself is that my pets are always happy to see me. I'm currently the flavour of the month as far as my dog is concerned.

I like the ability of making my friends laugh,being able to stand out doors and witness a beautiful sun set,or sun rise,and just to stand there awe-struck at the unique beauty that I experience,that for some reason others that I know dont seem to care about. I love being aware of the scents,sounds,and beauty that is contained within nature's diversity.:D

- I can draw.
- I can fix a computer.
- I'm bilingual.
- I have lasting patience for most things.
- I'm stubborn. (Don't know if that's really a good thing. xD)

- I can draw.
- I can fix a computer.
- I'm bilingual.
- I have lasting patience for most things.
- I'm stubborn. (Don't know if that's really a good thing. xD)
Being 'Stobborn', or 'Tenacious' can be a very good thing, when others 'through in the towel' as it were you keep plugging alongdespite of difficulties that might arise, being 'stubborn shows that you have the fortitude to carry on.

Being 'Stobborn', or 'Tenacious' can be a very good thing, when others 'through in the towel' as it were you keep plugging alongdespite of difficulties that might arise, being 'stubborn shows that you have the fortitude to carry on.

My family members call me stubborn regularly. To them it is a bad thing, but I, like you, prefer to see it as an (at least sometimes) good trait.

I like having enthusiasm for life, even though it seems to pair with high anxiety.
I like having a good memory and enjoying memorizing things. I don't care if memorization is "not cool" in academia right now.
Some other things - I like physical labor. I am a good artist. I can work hard (if motivated...). I am independent.

I m always willing to learn. Kind of multi talent.
Good in picking up languages and dialects.
The way that i think and function because more logical.
I like the way that i look because more attractive than many NTs.
A marathon list of i like. LOL

New Threads

Top Bottom