• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post music you've made!

Thanks was a band I started 10 years ago played bass and wrote the music . We actually toured . We have disbanded a long time ago There is a lot more if you are interested .I finally started playing in a band again after 10 years of burnout and isolation . But I never stopped composing

Thanks was a band I started 10 years ago played bass and wrote the music . We actually toured . We have disbanded a long time ago There is a lot more if you are interested .I finally started playing in a band again after 10 years of burnout and isolation . But I never stopped composing
That is amazing and yes, I would love to hear more!

Glad you liked it good wake up song ! I wrote that song , played bass and synth on it .Now it makes sense why my hearing is not as good
Exactly that - it just woke me up. That’s what I was gonna say, but I was kind of at a loss for words, because I wanted to swear… That’s my initial reaction, but never ever on the forum.

Get up and go. Exactly, and also just what I was needing in this moment.

I really like those chords ! What voicings are you using ?
I experiment as I go so there's a bunch of everything really (but obviously still within cheesy jazz norms). What could be new and useful depends on your own theory level so I just took a pic of the whole thing. It's not super clear but I'll zoom in on a specific bit if you want better view.
Schermafbeelding 2022-11-23 175719.png

New Threads

Top Bottom