• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post music you've made!

This mix is incredible! Sounds like a legit live track, which is super hard to capture via recording IMO! The drums sound very natural, too, which is another thing that's ridiculously hard to get right. What a great mix.
Thank you! Four of guitar tracks are live, the rest of the song I had to program.

Sounds like you extracted the electronicness and metalness of the genre, concentrated it and then squeezed it out onto a track. Love it!

Lil

Glad to help. The other advantage of resampling is that all of the reverb, delays etc. get 'frozen' into the samples/wavetables saving tons of CPU cycles.

Well here is the bandcamp I just made today and decided to upload my newest music there

Hope you like and well... support...

I will upload my old songs eventually...

Soundcloud just refused to work for me so decided to do that...

thanks again and I hope you like what you hear

Sure! Tegan and Sara's earlier stuff is much more acoustic, but just about anything they do is great. I'll have to check out Beach Bunny too.

New Threads

Top Bottom