• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post an Image of your Desktop!

For me it varies on how I feel. I have four icons down the left side (the important ones) and a floating task bar.

It varies between these three styles I have created

Attachments

• Mono desk top.jpg
    Mono desk top.jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 65
  • Bi desk top.jpg
    Bi desk top.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 72
  • Tri desk top.jpg
    Tri desk top.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 70
Jeremiah Johnson....one of my favorite films. And a personal role model of sorts.

Last edited:
Another 3 of my optional desk tops. sometime I want something to relax to. the boat bring me back to my first obsession. I also have some risque ones well. I enjoy at times composing the multiple image ones.

I only have my important icons on the desk top, I don't like clutter.

Attachments

• Optional deck top 4.jpg
    Optional deck top 4.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 67
  • Optional desk top.jpg
    Optional desk top.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 68
  • Mutiple desk top 2.jpg
    Mutiple desk top 2.jpg
    302.3 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
One of my favorite movies...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-04-08 at 7.45.10 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-04-08 at 7.45.10 PM.png
    769.2 KB · Views: 62
My Neighbor Totoro, I love that move!!! I have been collecting (trying to) Miyazaki's movies; those and his understudy (I think it's his understudy). He made The Secret World of Arrietty, which I thought was very good.
Arrietty was a GORGEOUS film; I loved it so much! I don't think it was Miyazaki who directed it, but I'd be hard-pressed to think who it was at the moment...

What Sportster you like me and like to change your desk quite often as well.:)

I have a folder dedicated to images.

New Threads

Top Bottom