• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post an Image of your Desktop!

oh it's MUCH easier to just double click on an exe or msi installer, in my opinion.

You can actually do that with .deb files. I prefer package managers since it's a lost faster to search and install stuff and easier to keep it updated. I HATE when software nags me about needing an update. I'd rather just run a command and have everything up to date.

Desktop.jpg yep, smiley

Thanks!!! I think I need a new keyboard, because the Print Screen button does nothing. I wouldn't be surprised. It's about ten years old.

What Wyv obviously forgot to say was that you make a screenshot of your screen, but you still have to paste it in some imaging program. Printscreen creates a snapshot of your screen and puts it on your "clipboard" (the imaginairy place where things go when you press ctrl+c or rightclick and press Copy).

What Wyv obviously forgot to say was that you make a screenshot of your screen, but you still have to paste it in some imaging program. Printscreen creates a snapshot of your screen and puts it on your "clipboard" (the imaginairy place where things go when you press ctrl+c or rightclick and press Copy).

Well, pierce my tongue and hang me with a golden chain. I did indeed forget.

Time to bust out my Windows machine before I forget everything else too...

Empty desktop (wallpaper cycles every minute):
2013-12-29-12:41:01_1366x768.jpg

The interface I use for adding music to the system music daemon:
2013-12-29-12:41:04_1366x768.jpg

Screen Shot 2014-01-01 at 5.20.39 PM.jpg
Note: The user is Irene Otero because I am using my mothers computer. The desktop is the same on my computer.

Last edited:
Right now I am using my phone, so i 'll post a pic of my phone desktop.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-03-09-06-54-26.png
    Screenshot_2014-03-09-06-54-26.png
    159 KB · Views: 59

New Threads

Top Bottom