• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post an Image of your Desktop!

A city in the United States that I love.

image.png

[image link in case this doesn't load]

I'd like to see this. :) It's not working as is.

Whoa. I hope no one lives there anymore.

memory's live here

From a time when that home provided shelter, when someone may have looked forward to being there, perhaps after being away.
The workman that built that, The lady's of the house decorating it, perhaps children playing in the house...maybe pets called this home at one time

memory's live here

From a time when that home provided shelter, when someone may have looked forward to being there, perhaps after being away.
The workman that built that, The lady's of the house decorating it, perhaps children playing in the house...maybe pets called this home at one time
My hope is that they are, overall, good memories which sing their songs with peace.

My hope is that they are, overall, good memories which sing their songs with peace.

that is what I hope, knowing life and families. I would think that good memories are shared with the painful ones and that there are an abundance of good memories.

New Threads

Top Bottom