• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post a picture you have taken.

20181019_142144.jpg

That is just too cool. I recall seeing them in service back in the early 70's, because we had a field trip to the airport when I was a kid and I watched one take off. I may be mistaken, but wasn't there a celebrity that had one customized for their personal use; and I don't mean a 30's celebrity, but someone more recent?
That is something I can't answer.

The last one I've seen personally was the Otis Spunkmeyer DC-3 at an air show. Many years ago...

deer-6400

I'm new to forums and I'm not absolutely sure how to add an image. Maybe somebody can help. I am trying to link to a photo on my website. Not sure this will work.

Edited:
Obviously the link didn't work. I'll try again tomorrow.

Last edited:
deer-6400

I'm new to forums and I'm not absolutely sure how to add an image. Maybe somebody can help. I am trying to link to a photo on my website. Not sure this will work.

Edited:
Obviously the link didn't work. I'll try again tomorrow.
If the image is on your computer or phone you can click or tap the "upload a file" button below "post reply" and that will open a box that lets you select the right picture from your device and then all you need to do is click or tap on the picture. :)

I suppose I should add one, too..
DSC02008.JPG

New Threads

Top Bottom