• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post a picture you have taken.

disconnected

V.I.P Member
B6D5F0D9-F9E9-4FA7-AA5F-D955490A87A7.jpeg
i really enjoy viewing images. I’d like to see images from others eyes on the site.

I’ll start-

@Pats - I love them all!

Where are the cliff dwellings? I’ve been to Mesa Verde
This is house on fire ruin that just a mile down a hiking trail - off the beaten path. Somewhere between Moab and Monument Valley. lol I can get ya precise directions if ya want.

EBF5A720-98FA-4A1B-B111-E167EE1DAC9C.jpeg
This is house on fire ruin that just a mile down a hiking trail - off the beaten path. Somewhere between Moab and Monument Valley. lol I can get ya precise directions if ya want.

This was outside of Moab a few years ago. Our camping spot. :)

size 8 horseshoes.JPG

Test cut for CNC machined size 8 aluminum thoroughbred race horse shoes.

New Threads

Top Bottom