• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Pooh Pathology Test

Who do you rate as?

• Pooh

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Piglet

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Tigger

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Rabbit

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Roo

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Eeyore

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Christopher Robin

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
87% Pooh (ADD)
57% Roo (Autism)
37% Rabit (OCD)
63% Tigger (ADHD)
100% Piglet (Anxiety)
100% Eeyore (Depression)
100% Christopher Robin (Schizophrenia)

i have 3 relatives with schizophrenia, but i also read that autism and schizophrenia get a misdiagnosis of each other. mostly i feel and have felt my entire life that im being watched and that people are planning to evil things to me. but i am sure that plays with the theory of mind thing, plus social anxiety

I have been diagnosed with mild schizophrenia because I sometimes have minor auditory hallucinations.

i told the woman who was diagnosing me that i felt like i saw things and y sense of paranoia, and my family mental health background, but i honestly thing she forgot becuase she was focused on my brother, who has bipolar disorder, but in a severe sense, and she asked me questions about that. im definintely not bipolar. i dont think ive ever felt manic in my life

Piglet (Anxiety): 70%

Roo (Autism): 70%

Pooh (ADD): 63%

Rabbit (OCD): 60%

Eeyore (Depression): 47%

Tigger (ADHD): 43%

Christopher Robin (Schizophrenia): 37%

Apparently I'm equally Piglet and Roo. Make of that what you will.

I'm usually unsure how to answer some questions on tests like these. I am not all that good at self evaluation. And I always feel under pressure when taking any kind of test.
A lot of tests like this are a little tricky because we can't explain our answers and we can't ask for clarification if we don't understand the question.

Eeyore won out by three percent for me. Not surprising, since I also have chronic, severe, and treatment-resistant depression.

Eeyore - 93%
Roo - 90%
Rabbit - 70%
Piglet - 67%
Pooh - 50%
Christopher Robin - 47%
Tigger - 20%

Sorry to necropost but I didn't wanna make a new thread

Piglet 97% (I know I'm stressed 24/7 but it's low level stress, come on)
Pooh 80% (fair)
Tigger 73% (less fair but mom would be happy, she loves him)
Eeyore 67% (honestly shocked it's this low, I thought it'd be the highest one, mom calls dad Eeyore all the time and I got his mopeyness)
Rabbit 60% (there's a rabbit???)
Roo 57% (did they even know about autism when he wrote Winnie the Pooh)
Christopher Robin 50% (fair, I'm paranoid but not THAT paranoid)

I feel like the test weights 2x agree and 3x agree very differently and I didn't treat them that way, so that probably inflated the scores. No way I'm over 80 out of 100 for any of these. The questions were really easy to understand, not used to that on personality tests so I'm happy.

Interesting that multiple people got even lower Roo scores and not many people were #1 Roo.

Sorry, it's old, and I also don't want to make a new thread, but it's an interesting test. I got a high score in the test by iDrlabs and also a high score in the Drdeenz Pooh Pathology test.

Autism (Roo) 65% Idrlabs
Autism (Roo) 50% Drdeenz

roo.JPG

I was compelled out of curiosity for fun. Of course, wouldn’t put too much stock in this test!

1689797593007.png

I don't get how Roo is autistic. He has no autism traits at all. He's probably the only character with no "mental disorders" at all.

I scored Pooh by the way. I don't think Pooh has ADD though. He either has dementia, learning difficulties, or alcoholism (if honey was alcohol).

I don't get how Roo is autistic. He has no autism traits at all. He's probably the only character with no "mental disorders" at all.

I scored Pooh by the way. I don't think Pooh has ADD though. He either has dementia, learning difficulties, or alcoholism (if honey was alcohol).
Pooh is addicted to honey, and he gives all his attention to it, daydreaming about it.

I forgot to link to Drdeenz's Pooh Pathology test.

I remember this test.
Did'nt do the drDeenz before, so I tried it.

Roo - 100% autism
Piglet - 79% anxiety
Eeyore -71% depression
Rabbit and Christopher Robin - 57% ocd and schezophrenia each
Pooh - 50% ADD

The scores fit quite well by my own feelings.
Always had anxiety and depressive disorders.
OCD diagnosed in puberty. Not so much now.
Schizoid personality psych test.
Think 50% ADD is a bit high. Otherwise, yeah.

New Threads

Top Bottom