• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Pooh Pathology Test

Who do you rate as?

• Pooh

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Piglet

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Tigger

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Rabbit

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Roo

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Eeyore

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Christopher Robin

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
I'm 67% rabbit, apparently. Lowest scores were Pooh and Christopher Robin.

Last edited:
My highest was Roo 60 (autism). Tiger and Piglet were tied (anxiety /ocd). This test made me sad. l am not sure l wanted to rate this high. Feel like Winnie the Pooh has let me down somehow. l am going back to Alice in Wonderland, sometimes l slip down the rabbit hole but most of the time l stay away from the Queen of Hearts. The second test results were exactly the same. Think l was sorta hoping l was loafing thru autism but now l feel like l am dredging through the autism canal.

Last edited:
I got 80% for Pooh and Roo. All of the others were at around 70% and 60%. lmao

Tigger (ADHD, Impulsive-Hyperactive)
Unlike Pooh, who has inattentive ADD, Tigger has ADHD of the Impulsive-Hyperactive variety. He is always bouncing, gets overly excited, and cannot pay attention to one thing for too long. He has a high stimulus threshold and trouble feeling fear. His overconfidence results in dangerous and reckless behavior on the one hand and the belief that he can do anything on the other. His abnormally high energy level causes him to interrupt and intrude upon others, as well as to blurt out answers before a question has even been completed. His inability to learn from the frightening and hazardous incidents he gets himself into means that he bounces back almost immediately and is ever-ready to pursue the next source of excitement.

Was followed up by an autistic Roo
(imagine that, if you will) ;)
Eeyore and Piglet rounded out the very bottom of the list at
23 for depression and a very low 17 for anxiety

My highest was Roo 60 (autism). Tiger and Piglet were tied (anxiety /ocd). This test made me sad. l am not sure l wanted to rate this high. Feel like Winnie the Pooh has let me down somehow. l am going back to Alice in Wonderland, sometimes l slip down the rabbit hole but most of the time l stay away from the Queen of Hearts. The second test results were exactly the same. Think l was sorta hoping l was loafing thru autism but now l feel like l am dredging through the autism canal.
Playing with the queen of hearts
Knowing it ain't really smart
The joker ain't the only fool
Who'll do anything for you

My highest was Roo Autism 53%

Then Rabbit OCD 42% didn't see that one coming.

Then the one that was ADD forget who that was?

Fun quiz!

My highest was Piglet (Anxiety) at 77%.
Lowest was Roo (Autism) at 40%.
The rest are near 50%.

I have to object about the 53% Christopher Robin; I'm pretty sure I'm not schizophrenic at all. Otherwise sounds about right.

Roo is number one (87%) and Pooh (80%) is number two, followed by Rabbit 73%.

70% Pooh (ADD)
57% Roo (Autism)
53% Rabit (OCD)
50% Tigger (ADHD)
47% Piglet (Anxiety)
33% Eeyore (Depression)
33% Christopher Robin (Schizophrenia)

I'm usually unsure how to answer some questions on tests like these. I am not all that good at self evaluation. And I always feel under pressure when taking any kind of test.

I do not have OCD. I have thoughts that loop in my head, but they do not drive me to do something repetitively.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom