• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Pie

DaisyRose

V.I.P Member
What type of pie do you like? My favorite is apple pie. I’m excited for thanksgiving because my mom cooks everyone’s favorite pie. We all go bananas for pie.

I like apple pie too! :) It's definitely one of my favourites, in fact the more I think about it, it's probably the best kind of pie! :)

Pies are one of my favourite foods. My absolute favourite is Pepper Steak but I also love plain beef and curry pies.

5e97c3d2bb7f96d1f211a53a_steak-gravy-2-p-800.png

[Edit] Aussie language tip - pies have pastry over the top. Without pastry over the top a savoury type is called a Flan and a sweet type is called a Tart. Here if you go in to a shop and ask for "pie" what you will get by default is plain beef.

Last edited:
Apple pie, but it must include vanilla ice cream (ala mode) and be microwaved to a point where the ice cream begins to melt. Love the warm and cold sensation , along with a wonderful taste. :cool:

I love apple pies. Even better when you add ice cream or custard. I remember my grandmother making it homemade when I was a kid. Miss those days.

I forgot my mom really love cheesecake pie. I don’t know if anyone likes that, but I wanted to share.

Before my allergies and stomach problems my favorite kind of pie was chocolate peanut butter pie.

Apple pie, but it must include vanilla ice cream (ala mode) and be microwaved to a point where the ice cream begins to melt. Love the warm and cold sensation , along with a wonderful taste. :cool:
I was going to add, apple pie should definitely come with a good dollop of soft vanilla or clotted cream ice cream. I'm going to be dreaming of apple pie and ice cream now when I sleep :)

I like a good Michigan tart cherry pie filled with fruit and none of the jellied glop in poor quality fruit pies.

When I was a kid I loved blackcurrent pie. My grandmother made it for me every time I went to visit.

New Threads

Top Bottom