• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Vindicator Phoenix

She/her pronouns
V.I.P Member
Which famous people and/or characters resemble you (in appearance and/or personality)?

Feel free: to include multiple people/characters and to describe your similarities to them.

To whom do you relate?

I would like to think l resemble Emma Peel from Avengers. But l probably am more closer to Rosanne Barr with what just came out of her mouth? Did she really say that?

I believe myself to be similar in looks and personality to Meg Griffin from Family Guy. Although I don't get treated cruelly like she was, I tend to feel as worthless as she was. Not too far behind are Ursula from The Little Mermaid and Gruntilda from Banjo-Kazooie.

Well, if my face was having a good day I used to get Kate Moss's aunt, but a little like Jen Lawrence's granny too. On a bad day, just some old bag.

I look like chop from GTA 5. I am the first ever autistic dog. Is a miracle I can type on keyboard. :D

Am pretending to be my profile picture, cos my real identity is anonymous, like Banksy. :p

I'm drawn to 'bad ass' female characters such as 'Lorraine' Atomic Blond the lead in Haywire, 'Wonder Women' the latest version not the old one for her 'lasso of truth' wow i want one!! and females from the new James Bond films due to their independent and self sufficient personality, the old Bond girls were pure 'eye candy' there to be pretty and window dressing, i dislike women that use their femininity to manipulate and gain favour with men due to being 'the little lady and vunerable' and have often been oblivious as to why some women 'pretend' to be incapable and vunurable to enable men to protect and provide gifts and financial support. a very 'black and white' thinking and certainly only my perspective i know but is grey a colour?

As for looks, hmm... well, I do alot of cosplay, and tend to pick only characters that I think I can pull off well, so alot of them can count. I've tended to do alot of "trap" characters since I'm about as masculine as a flower, generally it's always gone well. The easiest one to do though is Chara from Undertale:
5835060-4528.jpg

Zero effort needed to do that one and it looks exactly right (minus the red eyes). Though my hair is a bit longer and will curl if I get overheated or overly agitated (I cant even guess how that works, but it happens). And yeah, Chara here looks more than a bit unstable in that pic. But then, so am I really, though a bit less homicidal. I've been told that I'm crazy by people more than a few times, so I may as well just roll with it. "Normal" is boring anyway.

As for personality? Sort of a blend of Misery, the character in my avatar image (which is why I use this name), and Garfield. The way I act shifts back and forth between those two states depending on my mood or random whims. Though I'm aware that I dont seem quite the same via online text, than how I am IRL. It's easy to curate what I type, after all.

Bran Stark from Game of Thrones.

Although looks wise l resemble Ezra Miller. (Having the same first name is a coincidence).

Last edited:
I tend to identify more with male figures than female, except for Cher.
(Bring out the whip and see through outfits)
I tried to look like her when I was a model and I am half Cherokee.
Dyed my hair black.

I grew up relating to Spock on Star Trek more than any fictional character.

Animal creation would be Grimmy of Mother Goose and Grim.

Female character look: probably Rowena on Supernatural.
Personality fits well too.
And yes, my hair is that colour.
ruth-connell-rowena-supernatural.jpg

Luna Lovegood in Harry Potter, she's more or less me, behaviour wise tho not looks. She's dreamy and outspoken wears odd clothes has a reputation as weird is kind, brave, clever and patient and definitely Aspie I think.

Finn in Star Wars. He's less weird , but confused, scared yet courageous, acts on his beliefs, kind and a good sense of humour. I wouldn't be a good pilot though.

Bagpuss in Bagpuss. An old, saggy cloth cat, a bit loose at the seams... but Emily loved him.

I kind of identify with Sara Crewe from A Little Princess although i am a lot luckier than her.
Also Arha from Tombs of Atuan, and Yasu from Umineko

Last edited:
I kind of identify with Sara Crewe from A Little Princess although i am a lot luckier than her.
Also Arha from Tombs of Atuan, and Yasu from Umineko

I love Sara Crewe. I use to fantasize my real family would come and claim me like her father did. That storyline made me feel l had the wrong parents. And now l think l have the wrong life too. Lol l am just waiting for the monkey to set my table with food. But l just get degenerate troll people near me in this complex.

Currently, I look a lot like John Lennon, I have the round glasses and long shaggy hair...
46A49A98-A88F-46AC-AF1D-D3DF11DE557A.jpeg

As for my personality, when I’m around people or in public, I feel like I come across like Allison from the Breakfast Club. When I watched that movie for the first time I could really relate to her, since I always felt ‘weird’ and excluded from everything.

On the other hand, when I’m excited and comfortable around someone, I tend to be a lot like Doc Brown from Back to the Future. I go on these monologues about my interests, and I can get very loud. Although I’m not exactly a scientist, I do have the same intensity!

I love Sara Crewe. I use to fantasize my real family would come and claim me like her father did. That storyline made me feel l had the wrong parents. And now l think l have the wrong life too. Lol l am just waiting for the monkey to set my table with food. But l just get degenerate troll people near me in this complex.

Whenever i argued with my parents, i would imagine my real parents were not them and the real ones died in a fire. (and that someday they will come get me) I didn't connect with my parents much when i was a child

This book helped me thru my childhood. My parents felt sorta cold. I ended up reading every book l could get my hands on in the small children's library. Now what is going to happen to all the kids who no longer read anymore?

She was Alice in Wonderland when not angry. Gone down rabbit holes in a world the others were not allowed into. When made to come out, this was the expression. Then back down the rabbit hole with the Queen of Heart and the cat, always loved the floaty cat...

A93E90F7-2A14-43AA-A471-DF6D371A7BC7.jpeg

Looks like my cousin. I always related to Alice.

For me, it's probably Jessica Jones, not physically, I'm tall, a bit amazonian, tawnyish colouring, but strange abilities makes one freakish.

Had someone compare me to Xena.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom