• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Participants required: Autism, Social Media & Quality of Life

I too answered using this site as 'social media'.

Something I didn't understand,

If I chose strongly disagree,
It could be thought In some way I had found a way to cope or conquer,
Using social media was the way forward to combat loneliness for example.

When I wasn't lonely in the first place.
It wasn't applicable to me.

I think I may have 'strongly disagreed' as there was no 'not applicable' option. :)
Hi Gracey, thank you so much for participating. Thanks for your thoughts as well. Its great you participated so that I have your perspective in the study. I will be looking at the relationship between social media and loneliness (among other things) so if you strongly disagreed here this will be understood in the study as 'not applicable' i.e. this relationship is not relevant for you. Thanks again for taking part. :)

Hi all, if anyone else would like to take part in the survey, I will be collecting responses for another week (until 6th June). I will then be writing up the results and will post them on here when complete. Many thanks, Elly :)

New Threads

Top Bottom