• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Overactive mind

Ronald Zeeman

V.I.P Member
I do not play games my only game is real life puzzles could have 4 to five at any given time which I slowly resolve.
example, why is the Jewish religion so persecuted, why are universities so limited in teaching certain subjects and others

I watch Kathy Joseph loves physics. I imagine I'm not the only person that did not know that Maxwell wrote his original paper in octonions. Professors are like copies of copies. once the original is gone everything else is just a cheap copy. at any given time, there is only a limited number of exceptional ones. gifted Aspies.

The puzzle of humanity twists me into knots sometimes: cooperation vs tribalism, each of which has its own spectrum

I have been watching many videos on Indian tribes of north America in the last few weeks We could learn a lot from their culture.

I do not play games my only game is real life puzzles could have 4 to five at any given time which I slowly resolve.
example, why is the Jewish religion so persecuted, why are universities so limited in teaching certain subjects and others
If you spend any time here on the forums, you will notice a trend. Many of us, likely because we are less social, our thoughts tend to be around "things and ideas".
eleanorroosevelt1-2x.jpg

Last edited:
Thats why I keep my mouth shut when in social situations like parties and avoid face book and twitter. When I do open up my mouth, they are surprised how extraverted I am.

Thats why I keep my mouth shut when in social situations like parties and avoid face book and twitter. When I do open up my mouth, they are surprised how extraverted I am.
I am with you on this. I can’t help but notice but what most people express verbally in conversation seems superficial and not important compared to the information we could be learning with our time on earth . So much wasted time on non sense. Just my opinion.

Last edited:
Thats why I have always enjoyed hanging with family, enjoy seeing my cousin twice a year to get my hair cut.

Thats why I have always enjoyed hanging with family, enjoy seeing my cousin twice a year to get my hair cut.
That is good and I understand that , there are a few people I miss deeply and some I wait patiently to have a great conversation with .
After filtering out all the nonsense conversations I am always thinking it is worth they wait for a good one once or twice a year .

I've had good conversations with a few people on here.one in particular one who got himself kicked off the site.
had a meltdown, liked him.

Found out a couple of months ago my second cousin won the championship for reach for the top in the 1980's could not find the exact year. Alex Trebeck cut his teeth on this show.

I have been watching many videos on Indian tribes of north America in the last few weeks We could learn a lot from their culture.

It's funny you mention that, I have too. But most recently a string of old corny westerns with Cavalry vs Indians. I like the big battles and cavalry getting hit with arrows and falling off the parapet.

You'd think there was nothing to learn and you'd be right mostly but I bet you didn't know one reason the Apaches kept uprising was because Klingons were sending 5th columnists to instigate trouble.

kang.jpg

And when the Cavalry found out they starting enlisting Wolfmans into the Army!

wolfmans.jpg

;)

It's funny you mention that, I have too. But most recently a string of old corny westerns with Cavalry vs Indians. I like the big battles and cavalry getting hit with arrows and falling off the parapet.

You'd think there was nothing to learn and you'd be right mostly but I bet you didn't know one reason the Apaches kept uprising was because Klingons were sending 5th columnists to instigate trouble.

View attachment 117625

And when the Cavalry found out they starting enlisting Wolfmans into the Army!

View attachment 117626

;)
The various tribes had very interesting anthropologic sexual practices we could learn from no land ownership.
so, no need for marriage Each tribe had their own takes, teenage pregnancy not an issue boy was it an eye opener. Paternity, no issue as most tribes maternal. I suspect the buffalo were decimated as the Comanche reminded the Europeans of the Mongols and their house culture. We all know how that went.

The various tribes had very interesting anthropologic sexual practices we could learn from no land ownership.
so, no need for marriage Each tribe had their own takes, teenage pregnancy not an issue boy was it an eye opener. Paternity, no issue as most tribes maternal. I suspect the buffalo were decimated as the Comanche reminded the Europeans of the Mongols and their house culture. We all know how that went.
Was joking about nothing to learn from old corny westerns. But yes Indian culture is very interesting. Have studied it a bit ever since I was young. Even was part of a dance troop for a little while. I use some principles I learned myself.

Was joking about nothing to learn from old corny westerns. But yes Indian culture is very interesting. Have studied it a bit ever since I was young. Even was part of a dance troop for a little while. I use some principles I learned myself.
Don't worry I realized that. trying to connect with others following this thread.

I suspect the buffalo were decimated as the Comanche reminded the Europeans of the Mongols and their house culture. We all know how that went.
The U.S. government deliberately encouraged outright buffalo slaughter, paying bounties on hides, in order to deprive plains tribes of their main livelyhood.

Even was part of a dance troop for a little while. I use some principles I learned myself.
That is fairly uncommon. My son was part of an American Indian dance group, the Talako Dancers. Technically, I was also part of the group, but my dyspraxia gave me 3 left feet and no discernable sense of rythmn, so I left the dancing to my son.

I learned a while ago don't just take facts verbatim, look deeper why did they want to deprive certain tribes of their livelihoods. Comanche tribe started our poor walking bow and arrows. Spaniards showed them horses, they were quick learners. and they were brutal angry long history with other tribes marginalized rough time. think of Mongols versus Chinese. Chinese had culture Mongols did not. Comanche nomads other tribes had agriculture Comanche
were brutal settlers scared learn from history do not want to at least see it rhyme. No buffalo , no threat.

New Threads

Top Bottom