• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Outfit of the day thread :)

I have to choose an outfit for a shopping trip. Going to get groceries in my pj’s & robe would be comfy but garner too much attention.
Does anyone else wish they could be made temporarily invisible? Not to do illegal things but simply to avoid social anxiety.

I have to choose an outfit for a shopping trip. Going to get groceries in my pj’s & robe would be comfy but garner too much attention.
Does anyone else wish they could be made temporarily invisible? Not to do illegal things but simply to avoid social anxiety.
Yes, I do wish that sometimes :(

I hope you can find an outfit that’s still comfy :)

Hey guys this is a fun thread I've been browsing it this morning and I'll do a pic later if I can. Of clothes not me!

Currently I am coming back from major pelvic surgery last week, so my outfits are like, embarrassing! I got some really loose cotton stretch trousers from M&S online in double packs one pair is grey, one pink; there wasn't a choice; the greys ok. 2 lots of those, so loose I have to keep grabbing them! Comfy tho. My jeans won't work at present with the healing body stuffs.

Then my mum gave me a lovely soft fluffy jacket, so snug. And I have a lovely long silver fur fleece dressing gown from M&S, and just varied Tshirts, and fleeces like Craghoppers in black, blackberry, slate blue or bright blue. Whatevers clean.

Slippers from Morrisons in green plaid or grey. My fleece rainbow cats scarf is the nicest item. I'm only gonna photo the nice items it's more cheering that way. Doing well, I seem to be a fast healer and remarkably pain free.

Thanks for the thread!

Hi guys just a pic of my rainbow cat scarf plus the vintage stripey blanket I put on my knees for snugness as we don't like too much heating. And cushions and some vintage curtains I'm altering, and oh yes, our cat...

20220206_102256.jpg

Hi guys just a pic of my rainbow cat scarf plus the vintage stripey blanket I put on my knees for snugness as we don't like too much heating. And cushions and some vintage curtains I'm altering, and oh yes, our cat...

View attachment 75303

Lovely!! :)
Glad you’re not in pain and hope you recover quickly.
And adorable cat!

Haven’t done one of these in a while… I got a bunch of new clothes and bags and pajamas and have yet to post most of them :confused: Oops… :oops:

Today’s outfit is simple, and the weather is pretty disgusting right now.

I used to refuse to wear yellow and I’m still not sure it’s my color, but this sweater is very cute and warm.

- Fluffy yellow sweater jacket is from Ellesse

- Joggers/leggings are RBX from Marshalls

- Sneakers are Adidas Sambas

676F6A56-CA1D-4EBA-B676-A72C0589CBA9.jpeg

Haven’t done one of these in a while… I got a bunch of new clothes and bags and pajamas and have yet to post most of them :confused: Oops… :oops:

Today’s outfit is simple, and the weather is pretty disgusting right now.

I used to refuse to wear yellow and I’m still not sure it’s my color, but this sweater is very cute and warm.

- Fluffy yellow sweater jacket is from Ellesse

- Joggers/leggings are RBX from Marshalls

- Sneakers are Adidas Sambas

View attachment 75462

How long did it take before something with four legs tried to curl up of the fluffy sweater? ;)

2.5 mile walk a little later. Here's my outfit of choice: Speedo brand tank top with a fleece-lined jacket (not pictured) and golf/walking shorts.

20220210_114327.jpg

All of your new pajamas are so nice. They look extremely comfortable and I love the dogs on the pants. Enjoy them! :spoutingwhale:

All of your new pajamas are so nice. They look extremely comfortable and I love the dogs on the pants. Enjoy them! :spoutingwhale:
Thank you!! :)
They do look super comfortable. Can’t wait to wear some tonight… just have to figure out which ones!

I ordered a valentine's dress , however l live in exercise pants to persuade me to run at gym.
Today plush warm pullover , very soft burgandy pink and exercise pants and Sherpa socks to deal with last cold day.

I ordered a valentine's dress , however l live in exercise pants to persuade me to run at gym.
Today plush warm pullover , very soft burgandy pink and exercise pants and Sherpa socks to deal with last cold day.

Sounds so comfy!! :)
I almost bought a dress too, surprisingly, but at my size and shape and breast size, I’m a little embarrassed to wear one :oops: I also tend to stick with “gender neutral.”
Been feeling a bit prettier than usual lately though, idk why. My feelings of being feminine/neutral/masculine-neutral fluctuate a lot. But biologically female obviously.
I wear exercise pants and tracksuits a lot too, as shown in this thread. :D

New Threads

Top Bottom