• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Outfit of the day thread :)

Jeans and t-shirt and a plaid flannel overshirt. OD green socks and sketches. Not very impressive. It's chilly today.
But we all thought your daily outfit was Au Naturel! Way to confuse an aspie! :-D

I will not post a picture either, but my "outfit of the day" is a long straight line maxi skirt, which I have in many different colours and today, wearing dark royal blue and a salmon coloured v neck top, with a dark blue scarf.

Outfit of the day - Birthday suit. Butt naked :) .

Kidding, I`m wearing this most of the day. Doing some stuff outdoors.

View attachment 74985

These pictures of clothes with the bodies photoshopped out are so weird. It looks more like a vehicle you drive than clothes thst you wear. I saw this picture and thought "How do you drive that thing?"

Today’s outfit :)

- Sweater is Nohow Italy
- Jacket is US Polo Association
- Jeans are BDG
- Bag is Adidas
- Sneakers are Ellesse
- Sunglasses were a Christmas gift, not sure of the brand

E8434FDF-C63E-4FDC-9F27-F648888D5E43.jpeg

Temps are up today, so my ski wear is fairly light. Polypro underwear topped with a light fleece sweater and tights with an ear band. Fischer OTX Skis and Rossignol NNN Backcountry boots.

ac655-1044626023-L.jpg

I wear basically the same thing every day. Loose white t-shirt and lightweight chino type trousers and, fashion conscious stop reading now, socks and sandals.:eek:

Is there something wrong with socks and sandals?! LOL. :D I also wear flipflops with Korean socks shaped like mittens. The big toe is separate from the other toes. One NEVER knows what I will be wearing around the house.

My eczema has been flaring up lately so I ordered some more real silk pajamas because silk feels better to my skin than cotton or anything else. Some days I look like Hugh Hefner wearing my PJs all day.

I’ll give credit to @OkRad for this idea, although I thought of it as well :)

What is your outfit today?
You can post a picture if you want (but you don’t have to post a photo of yourself wearing it, I won’t usually, either.)

Fashion is one of my special interests (along with hairdressing and cosmetology) so I thought I’d share, and welcome others to share :)

This is today’s outfit for me:
- Shirt is brandless, I got it on Amazon
- Jacket is Southpole, I got it at Burlington Coat Factory
- Jeans are from Old Navy
- Sneakers are Nike Air Max
- Bag is Herschel brand, from Foot Locker

I’m typically a size L/XL mens and a 1x womens (you don’t have to say what size you are :) I’m just adding this detail in case anyone is interested in how these clothes would fit their size!)

View attachment 74939

I would never have guessed you are such a fashionista!

funny-fashion-memes-fb5__700-png.jpg

;)

I'm staying in today so the outfit du jour is faded old red sweats, gray t-shirt, beige, holy old cashmere sweater and warm soft suede boots.

There`s a store here in Europe called Zalando, they have free shipping, free returns if you change your mind and you can keep it for up to 100 days before you return it. And they have all the clothes in the world it looks like, it`s huge. That`s almost too convenient. The internet sure changed things.
Thank you!! I will have to check that one out! :)
I use Asos, Ellesse and H&M a lot which are all European-based I believe (I’m in the US.)

Cool thread idea. Why not. Today it's the same as most every day. All of the following pictures were copied from the internet.

Top to bottom:

3rd_900x.jpg

^Cashmere Beanie
SP40165516215_profile2_SP4016.jpg

^ Glasses with FL-41 tint (tint not shown in pic
BLUOMBG.jpg

^ Every outer shirt I wear every day from around September through June is this kind of shirt in different colors. It's a Pendleton 100% Virgin Wool Board Shirt. It's literally the only kind of shirt I wear during the cool/cold months. Every day.
Charcoal-ON-HEMP1_2000x.png

^ Black Hemp T-shirt. I prefer hemp because of the texture. It's hard to describe the texture but it's both soft but also not as smooth as cotton. Other than my black rock band T-shirts (e.g. Joy Division, Replacements, Husker Du, Big Black, Big Star) that I own, the only other T shirts I wear are black T shirts like this under my Pendleton Board Shirts.
kaqqbu03bwntdjdcggsv-scaled.jpg

^ Today I'm wearing black denim jeans made by a U.S. company called Diamond Gusset. A gusset is a diamond shaped piece sewn in the crotch of the jeans which is more comfortable. I own blue jeans from the same company.

cf-7764b7-blkb.main_1024x1024.jpg

^ Black Hanes men's cotton briefs underwear
OMNIWOOL-Multi-Sport-Hiker-Socks-Reviewed.jpg

Omniwool socks in the brown variety today.
59463.jpg

^My indoor shoes.

Other than all of those things, I'm also wearing my wedding ring. That encompasses literally everything I'm wearing today.

Last edited:
Is there something wrong with socks and sandals?! LOL. :D I also wear flipflops with Korean socks shaped like mittens. The big toe is separate from the other toes. One NEVER knows what I will be wearing around the house.

My eczema has been flaring up lately so I ordered some more real silk pajamas because silk feels better to my skin than cotton or anything else. Some days I look like Hugh Hefner wearing my PJs all day.
I gave this comment a "like". But now I am confused. Do I really "like" that @Mary Terry looks like Hugh Hefner?!:eek::p

Mary, do you also have a sandal gap?

I’ve been told that I am quite the fashionista lol!
If I had a bigger budget I would spend a lot more time on online shopping :oops:

I am just the opposite. I would be really happy in "jump suit of the day". Maybe different materials for the weather or different colors. I don't mean a wearing a jump suit appeals but a simple, fuss free, comfortable uniform would be ideal.

Mary, do you also have a sandal gap?
Oops, I believe I misunderstood :oops: You were probably talking about the gap in Korean socks to separate the big toe from the others lol.
And I thought I've found another being with funny feet :D

New Threads

Top Bottom