• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Outfit of the day thread :)

Hey I can get into my jeans again! Had quite a long stroll yesterday in a really pretty coastal village. It was cold so I had jeans, T shirt, fleece, fluffy fleece hoody AND waterproof on! Like a rubber ball I come bouncing back!

Our cars sat navigation took us down a hair raising little road with Moss on it's stone walled sides and grass in the middle oh and a weak bridge! Ooooeeeeoooo! It was pretty but, really? We found the normal road route on the way back.... phew.

Good news bouncy @Thinx !

Spring is going to come eventually but there’s a storm coming in this morning here.
Outift is: grey soft stretch pants, cotton t-shirt, black T-neck sweater, fleece coat, lightweight suede boots.

2.5 mile power walk today, 55 degrees F. outside.
20220217_103526.jpg

I found my favorite pajamas from when I was a kid and bought them!
In an adult size though lol.
I’m so happy! :) They were hard to find!

18B87EBC-5666-4955-97FE-94D3725E9C63.jpeg

That would go over really well with us. Wife already has something similar.
I could only find 3 of them online… one kids XL, one womens S, and this womens XL that I bought for myself.
The brand is Nick and Nora and they’re called “Milk Bone flannel pajamas” I think.

Same green hat, same beat up wire eyeglasses.

White oxford shirt, turnover collar. Gray 16oz. melton wool civilian trousers, c. 1865-1910, replicas from a civil war reenactment supplier. Patterned braces not shown. Brown leather shoes with salt stain from walking everywhere.

Harris tweed coat from thrift store, and self drafted homemade waistcoat from upholstery fabric and a bit of heavy muslin for the lining and back. People are starting to ask where I got it from.

Will be making some brand new shirts as soon as I buy fabric and fire up the old Singer.

IMG_20220221_133132.jpg

Same green hat, same beat up wire eyeglasses.

White oxford shirt, turnover collar. Gray 16oz. melton wool civilian trousers, c. 1865-1910, replicas from a civil war reenactment supplier. Patterned braces not shown. Brown leather shoes with salt stain from walking everywhere.

Harris tweed coat from thrift store, and self drafted homemade waistcoat from upholstery fabric and a bit of heavy muslin for the lining and back. People are starting to ask where I got it from.

Will be making some brand new shirts as soon as I buy fabric and fire up the old Singer.

View attachment 76174
Ok, really cool fashion sense here. And here is me wearing my over siz3d that it’s a dress assassins creed Christmas jumper Because it’s really cold. Trying to be fashionable for work though to look more adult.

IMG_20220327_154310.jpg

Coat from thrift shop, cravat and wool trousers from a Civil War reenactors supply house, waistcoat made at home, hat from Luton, England where they have made it the same way since 1914.

Now that I got a makeover, time to resurrect this thread!

This is my comfy winter outfit today.
High waisted jeans are a lifesaver for any woman above a size 6!

CF538D34-56C7-4BD3-8D56-D7BAD3C145C6.jpeg

And the shoes…

7DFDFE0B-8989-40FA-8428-68FE1D216EFC.jpeg

Now that I got a makeover, time to resurrect this thread!

This is my comfy winter outfit today.
High waisted jeans are a lifesaver for any woman above a size 6!

View attachment 89850

And the shoes…

View attachment 89851

That looks so comfortable for a cold day.

I totally agree that high waisted jeans are the best. I hate those low waistline jeans that rest on my hipbones because I am constantly pulling them up. Sometimes I buy men's jeans because the legs are long enough, the waist is high enough and there's "crotch room" so I don't feel like someone is giving me a wedgie.

I have been a mess since my parents allowed me to dress myself. As a child i had very strict rules i had set myself, for example if i was gone wear leggings, a skirt and a top/T shirt etc, the leggings and the top needed to be the exact same shade of color or i was gone be unhappy. I also loved pulling up my socks as far up my pants as i could.And I loved second hand clothes and shoes as they where less sensory bad.
As i grown older if stared to give less care what i wear and mostly just resort to pants and a top tgat are first on the pile in my closet . I also tend to forget how long i was wearing something, so i tend to wear my stuff for around a week until i remember.
And i have a bad time getting rid of stuff.

New Threads

Top Bottom