• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

OMG an Aspie joined... Lets all shun him xD

secludedsfx

Hey guys, I'm Benedict and I'm 18 and am diagnosed with HFA (Was only changed from Aspergers due to loss of services from the last time it was changed) and I also have Dyspraxia.

I'm from Norfolk in the UK and am interested in the military and computers and love playing military simulators like ArmA2.

Welcome to the forums Benedict. I never thought you would have joined, thought you had given up on AS forums? :p

Anyway, good to have you here and I'm sure you will already know some of us.

It's surprising to see how big this forum has grown to be honest, to think that you asked me when it only had 5 members if I wanted to join xD

Hey welcome aboard Benedict to Aspies Central, I'm guessing you finally decided to join after being around the second time you got asked, I didn't think the forums would still be alive but it certainly seems that it still is. :)

New Threads

Top Bottom